Does your leaves turn purple on strain gsc extream?

Technically I’m an inside grower with every possible day outside. That amounts to between 4 and about 9 hours per day, depending on the time of year.

I’m inside the final 2 weeks for mine and I’m getting some color changes in the leaves but that’s deficiencies showing up.

2 Likes

Herd your growing gscx ? If not what strain? Do you know the Genetics on gscx

@Caveman I can’t seem to find that strain I think GSC are Óg kush and Durban Pision.

@Caveman I got it for you it is GSC×WWX there you go mate.

2 Likes

There is different variation of cookies and names but this is know as gscx Girl Scout cookies extream

1 Like

I did look up the lineage @Caveman but your right there could be different ways it was born mate sure why not right. :v:

Hope my Purple Haze comes out like that!
Just went into fruit mode.

2 Likes

@Caveman did you fine out the lineage of your plants I’m interested in knowing if you don’t mind sharing with me :v:.

I guess they are suppose to ? But no one that grew gscx have? But reply on what I can do to get her to iam down to 63 at night temps

Soil or Hydro? That is one big-ass pot Man. 50 gallon? I’m intrigued!

So @Caveman how they do ?

3 Likes

@Caveman ive grown a few gscx some have turned purple some completely green, has anyone figured this out yet? even though this topic is old as hell

1 Like

Just today I noticed my gsc leaves turning purple. The plant is in flush. I’m new at growing but I believe it’s the fluctuation of room temperature, cold at lights out and warm at lights on.

Here is a picture ive notice my gsc turning color yesterday

Guessing it’s from cooler temperatures. Mine are doing the

same.

1 Like