Does this look ready

beginner buy from ilgm

@Countryboyjvd1971 is pretty comfy with autos my expertise are more in relation to Photo plants hydroponics soil/less mediums cloning, trouble shooting I only have a theoretical knowledge of autos do’s and don’ts and honestly issues deficiencies look the same they are still same plants just require more aggressive feeds and are less forgiving than photo

2 Likes

actually this is my 3rd grow from the original seeds I bought. the 1st got lost when my daughter freaked about the smell. invested in a tent. enjoying the grow as well as the harvest

1 Like

grandmaw in alabama growing. hahaha

5 Likes

I’ve had great luck with autos if anyone had any questions distilled water grows (bright green) all Ilgm from fox farm to promix bx flower power Remo nectar of the gods Gh ph is key

9 Likes

They look awesome what are they?

1 Like

autos definitely need to be feed correctly and judgeing when to start flower nutrients can be tricky but as @Hogmaster showed you can grow nice :+1: plants i grow them in between my photo grows fir the fun and to have some fresh pressing material

2 Likes

those are awesome

1 Like

6 Likes

Do you have a loupe? I bought a Jeweler’s loupe to examine mine to determine harvest. That bud looks nice but I can’t tell from pic if it’s ready,

1 Like

I do. still waiting on some amber color

2 Likes

Can I ask a related question on your thread or do I need to create a new post?

yes please

Once my girl has matured can I harvest half of her early for a different buzz experience?

1 Like

all I know really, cut too early, jittery and harsh. my first harvest is
just now after 3 months tasting good out of the jar. I’ve read of cutting
in stages, but have not yet, maybe waiting on a stem to break with LST

1 Like

I created a new topic👍

1 Like

I see a lot of cloudy but no amber (don’t mean they are not just cant tell in pic

1 Like