Do i need to flush?

I used 20 inside and 40 gal outside. though the outside ones are currently fine.

2 Likes

They are in 5 gallon dwc. I use gh 3 part. As per instructions

@oldpro - Wow, awesome. You’ll have to share what your eventual yield is.

1 Like

some good pics of my lil bonsai girls ![flush 1|690x388](//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/growingmarijuana/original/3X/2/9/29354497b02069044a3cba948bbfbaa7b9777

91e.jpg)nsai girls :slight_smile:

4 Likes

flush is done. I’m glad I pulled the tent apart. lots of dead brown leaves hidden in the center and needed more trimming to the lower plant. plus I got to clean the tent real good :smiley:

1 Like

Man awesome plants! @oldpro don’t for get to feed after the flush… they will be hungry and will eat themselves if they have nothing else

1 Like

I wondered bout that. thanks Sasquatch

amnesia haze ordered right from here. grown by a rusty old pro. but doing good for my first grow in 8 yrs. I dreamed of legal recreational marijuana for years and this year my state passed it :smiley: 6 buddijng females. and they may change it to 12!!! let me have 12 budding females :smiley:D

2 Likes

that worked like plunging a clogged toilet! color is returning and I see tons of new groth! its budding like crazy considering I only flipped the lights 2 weeks ago. ty everyone :smiley:

2 Likes

Grandaddy have you checked your roots and ensured you have enough O2 in your water? That looks a lot worse than nute burn to me; I’d probably check the whole plant from root to stem, make sure you don’t have any root rot. I had one plant that was starting to look like that - turns out the hose from the air pump to the O2 stone was crimped under another bucket.

1 Like

Plenty of air. Ph meter was off BAD. Ph was way too low causing lockout

1 Like