Do I love it? Let's find out!

Nice shed. :v: I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971 you tip it on the side so it’s a standing up recangle so you won’t need to worry about vertical growth as much, also you have a much bigger plant with more buds. You can probably fit two in there? Maybe depending on your pot size and the strain your going with. You might need to put it on metal wheel casters so you can open the door when it’s on its side (and for easy moving) or just prop it up on bricks. Its insulation will help for sure in winter months as well, but be careful as others said it will get hot without a centrifugal fan in a corner/dow low, and more importantly an exhaust/cooling shroud for your light/box. So I’d suggest a kit they sell them with a carbon filter and all. :+1: Good luck and happy growing!!!

2 Likes

Which dimension is the height of the freezer? It would make a nice seed starter box. The only problem is with the door shut it will be air tight and probably very hot with a 400w light in it, or will you keep it open?

I think the heating situation depends on how cold it is where you are, and what else will be in the shed… more lights? If it’s cold out, then I think you should insulate the shed. I’m not sure why that would create a humidity problem though.

1 Like

I was trying to say would there be a humidity problem without insulation because of the cool rainy days. I’m thinking of standing it upright and maybe two plants max,probably only one.
Here’s the deal. I am wanting to just try to get a decent quick setup the first time just to feel things out,while also trying to supply the best enviroment ( within reason] for the little lass. I’m having to move and 1 1/2 hour away in a couple of months, with my shed. So I’m trying to get something going now ando be building my perm. Box as I go
Sorry for the novel haha

1 Like

Ahh, I see. Good plan, sir!

I grow in a 2’x2’x5’ space, and two plants are at home in it, though one would be better. That is almost the same size as what you’ll have to work with. I think you’ll have an easier time with two plants. Definitely turn the freezer on its side, that’ll give you a better grow space. The only thing that concerns me is how are you going to get fresh air in there? I think you’ll have to cut holes in it.

1 Like

I had a brain fart,didn’t say that the box would have extra exaust

1 Like

No, I think for that space, a 600 watt air cooled light should work great, and make Temps mangaeble as well as the humidity

2 Likes

OH. Well, an exhaust makes all the difference. Go for it! It should work out beautifully.

1 Like

What about in the summer though, you don’t think that 600w would give off too much heat? I thought an LED would be better.

As long as you have proper ventilation in your grow room no it shouldn’t be a problem in the summer time, remember with ventilation you can also manage temps a little bit

1 Like

Thanks for the help

Yea my pleasure

Yeah a 400 watt Vented hood would work but a 600-1000 would work better in that kind of cold honestly . But if that’s your plan for your HPS you can run the LED with it in flower .

3 Likes

First of many!!
Uploading…

Your picture didn’t come through I would love to see your set up now

2 Likes

Ah crapola it was just my first package, ph control kit

1 Like

Now when I hit the button my reply button is shaded out it will let me reply but it still says uploading 0%
Do I go back through and reload it??
I’ll try that

I normally logout and then log back in that’s the only way I can get mine to fix that

3 Likes

Uploading… maybe that got it

Dang it it said uploading 100%

You have to wait till it finishes completely and says saved

2 Likes

Ok now this hopefully is what I was trying to show

Edit man I don’t know man it will get 100% but it will not go to saved so my tablet is probably glitch

1 Like