Disabled vet 1st run rise leds only

[/details]

Please. Ask questions and leave comments i only grt better as a grower thru learning from my mistakes. This is middle of week 7. Gonna do a stem split on all 4 on monday. Been running. 2x600 watt RISE LED 1X1000 WATT RISE LED 1X400 WATT RISE LED AT PARTICULAR TIMES OF THE CYCLE. STRAIN IS BARBS ISLAND TERP. THIS THINGS R SUPPOSED TO EXPLODE LAST TWONWEEKS…SO FAR ITS BLOWIN UP…2 PHENOS LOOK MORE INDICA THEY SMELL LIKE LOUD ASS GRAPE SMELLY MARKER AND THE 2 SATUVA ONES SMELL LIKE PEPPER AND GAS…STRAIGHT JP8 FUEL FELLAS.
ENVIRONMENT WAS NOT CONSISTENT AD IDEAL TOOK ME ME UP UNTIL LAST WEEK TO GET EVERYTHING DIALED IN AND STABLE. CHEERS TO ALL MY FELLOW GANJA GUARDIANS

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing. They look wonderful and yummy. I’m an outdoor grower newbie and wondering how that strain would do in pots next spring. Your thoughts?

Unfortunatley this strain will not be bck for a while…kts actuslly one of my friends ceations. Using ROBERT BERGMNAN’S GOLDEN LEAF STRAIN AS ONE OF THE PARENTS. STAY IN TOUCH WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THEY R BACK ROUND

Okay :ok_hand:. I’m also thinking of regular or feminized Afghan. The feminized white widow is fine but I would like something with more of a kick for pain and :sleeping:.

Lovely plant but you’re still a few weeks out IMO. She’s still putting out pistils so you might have to put up stakes! Haha.

1 Like

Totally. Still got week and half and gonna do stem split1 week out starying on monday. These thingsr gonna fatten up hella these next 12 days

5 Likes

Awesome plants,

Thanks beo

Nice looking ladies. Understand you are growing for your pain. I understand for sure. Got the same difficulty and cant get decent help from the VA. Don’t really want to vent here in this area, but would like talking to some vets about the so called care from the VA.