Diesel's Strawberry Kush & Pineapple Chunk experiments

Strawberry Kush got a little training this mornin.

3 Likes

Day 44: today I flipped the light on them and watered these ladies. The mainlineis coming together and looks amazing. The others look great as well. @Countryboyjvd1971
Pineapple Chunk, she has so many tops and has pre flowers all over

Strawberry Kush, so many tops. I would say all that work in lst is gonna pay off. I need to order some more so I can control the stretch

Strawberry Kush mainline

Pineapple Chunk

3 Likes

Nice brother i have a pineapple chunk i just put into flower :cherry_blossom:
I have some high hopes for her lol

1 Like

As do I for these ladies

I’ll try to get a better picture of the mainline, that one doesn’t do it justice. I think this will be the best looking one yet hopefully

Here is a better one of the mainline

3 Likes

Day 47: all are looking good and were watered a yesterday.

All the ladies tucked away

Pineapple Chunk, cleaned her up a little and thinned a little out. Exposing some site

Strawberry Kush, she is looking great and got a little trim and will get a little more later on in flower

Strawberry Kush mainline. It’s actually coming together nicely. I’ll clean her up more later on in flower

Pineapple Chunk, she recieved a good little trim and will maybe get a little more later.

6 Likes

brother man looking great
woohoo keep it up

1 Like

Day 49: this is the pineapple chunk that has the better structure. She is stretching so now I’m going to add a light and lst all but the mainline. All of them will get a good watering tomorrow.

6 Likes

I wish these plant ties would hurry up. She stretched quite a bit, but hopefully I’ll be able to bring her down and out a little to help get these lower and inner sites more air and light. I’m thinking of adding a 300w meizhi in there as well after the training and the watering today.

1 Like

Day 52: the ladies were all put under the net, it isn’t the best looking but it’ll do. The strawberry kush mainline that in now in the 2x2. I’m tired now. Gonna take a shower and smoke a bowl. I’m exhausted. I’m sweating like a lady of ill repute in church. Hope everyone is having a good day and great weekend. I’ll get some better pictures later on :v:

5 Likes

Some more pictutes at lights out. The 2 pineapple chunks are still here and the non mainline strawberry kush. I thought of maybe even tryin the net lower tomorrow. It will look better once I’m able to get one to fit this tent properly. I had to improvise. Watering will get easier once I clean the bottoms up a little here and there. The pineapple in the back might be the toughest, but we should be able to get her licked. :v: @Countryboyjvd1971

Pineapple chunk

Strawberry Kush

Pineapple chunk

5 Likes

I’m loving all the attention, tickingng and all hands on with this. A proper scrog will be my vext venture and I’m really lookong forward to having a net that will be better than the one I last minute threw together :v:

1 Like

A few shots after a little training for the mainline and a few more tucks on the net. I can’t seem to get a good shot of these with my shakiness.

Strawberry Kush mainline

The net tent. I wouldn’t really call is a scrog its sort of inbetween a few techniques haha

6 Likes

I’m going through looking and I have a few really nice shoots that I don’t think are gonna make it, but it would be a shame to just lose these. I may try and take a few and put in some rapid rooters and throw in either a homemade cloner or in my small hydro box. I’m also going to slowly thin out the underside and the stuff that won’t be worth keeping. This is a very rough version of what the next run is going to go, but with some adjustments. Thinking should I do just do 2 next time seeing as I haven’t figured out a great way to water the 1 in the back and cleaning her is challenging. Haha

1 Like

Day 54: they all seem healthy so far. I took a couple leaves off of a few of net plants today. Trying to figure out what to keep and what to nix. I beleive I’ll slowly work and clean them up over the next few weeks to lessen the strees put on them.

Net plants

Some of the shoots that I don’t think will make it, but are some better than just tossing? What do y’all think?

Strawberry Kush mainline

4 Likes

I see some good potential clones in there for sure!

1 Like

I may have to try my luck at a few of them after lunch :v:

1 Like

Went went an rode some pit bikes in the canals. So I’ll have to try it this week. I have the rapid rooters soaking in liquid karma, water and a little voodoo juice. I’ll place tbem in my small box in a hydro/cloner setup small led for light and computer fans for intske and exhaust

Day 56: still working on trying to take the clones. I had a question though, when giving them light would I resume just a 18/6 or 20/4 or is it your own preference? There are quite a few applicsnts, but 4 is all I’m attempting. I have no clue what to do with them. I may just keep then in the box and flower them out in there. I think 4 clones kept small would fit in well. Also this technique is awesome if you enjoy working with plants. I can only imagine how nice the canopy would of been had I incorporated it earlier in the grow. Oh well, the next run should habe the right toold and equipment to scrog properly. I’ve been thinkin of using pvc pipe measuring out either 3 or 4" net holes using either 550 cord or if there is something better to use I’m all ears. I wish I could find the stuff made out of the one I have now. If I could find a spool of it I would just lace it up each time, that’d be too easy. I could get another one and cut it to fit properly or at least better than the current one. I could drill a hole in each end of the pipe to secure it to the frame maybe eith 550 cord or zipties. I haven’t really planned anything out in concrete just sort or spitballing it in my mind a little. I have a while before the preparation begins and the real fun can begin though.

4 Likes