Diesel's grow room

So today this happened

Now 3 of the 4 are under a net and the mainline will be finished in my 2x2 once I get it inside the 4x4 and the gm mainline taken down

6 Likes

Your trellis is really messing with my ocd, but they look great!

1 Like

I bet so. It is 4x5 so I had to rig it so it would fit. It isnā€™t the prettiest, but itā€™ll do till after these are done and then I can either cut or better fit it in there.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly right. @Dieselgrower plus, I canā€™t see it from my house!

3 Likes

Timming today. 16 grams done so far and half of the half to still go through.

10 Likes

Out of likes @Dieselgrower but I can almost smell that. Mmmmmmmm

1 Like

Im sorry this is off-topic, but im trying to create a new post and I cant seem to find the button for creating one, can anyone help me?

1 Like

Click the I :heart:GM logo on the top left. Then thereā€™s a ā€œNew Topicā€ link to push and just go from there!

2 Likes

Thanks Matty, you beat me to it.

Thanks. It smells fantastic :v:

1 Like

No problem brother. Here to help where I can

1 Like

Thanks mate! I figured out you need beginner status to have permission for creating a post. This is granted by commenting for example. For me this was quite unclear, maybe its possible to add a notation about this when you create an account or something?
Anyway, nice looking buds there Diesel!

3 Likes

Thank you. I think after this run Iā€™ll have in mind what kind of screen I want to have. This is just to see if I would like it and I think I have found my next training to try. Iā€™m already loving having to tuck and retuck the plants. I love gettin my hands on them :v:

1 Like

Here is how itā€™s all setup now.

3x3 tent

2x2 inside a 4x4 with the auto plant

5 Likes

I was JUST thinking about relocating my fan and filter to make more room, like yours is.

1 Like

Yeah make more room. Iā€™ve always set my tents up that way. It seems that you can pull air better by pulling it through the fsn downbthe duct to the filter.

@Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny @MattyBear
Iā€™m deciding on seeds for my Bday. Iā€™ve narrowed it down to a 10 pack or either black widow, mango kush, or banana kush. What do yā€™all think. Iā€™m leaning towards the black widow or the mango kush.

2 Likes

Black Widow! Canā€™t go wrong with any, but I havenā€™t seen anyone growing the Mango yetā€¦

2 Likes

Right black widow! I havenā€™tseen either of them. Black widow sounds so ininviting that I think it may have won :joy::+1::v:

1 Like

Winner winner!

2 Likes