Diesel's grow room

@Dieselgrower Thanks for your service! We have a lot in common, actually. I’m also a vet avoiding opiates and the other garbage the va dispenses. I’m just getting going, myself, but I’ve already converted a closest into a veg room since I couldn’t wait to get started on more plants while my main box flowers.

3 Likes

Hell yeah brother. If you ever need anything just holler

2 Likes

So my birthday is coming up in a couple months and I’ve been asked what I would like. O have choose an automatic watering system. My shoulders and back take a beating durring watering times. Now I can’t decide between these two. I’ve heard good things from the blumat systems and the other is one that caught my eye.

Or

1 Like

@Dieselgrower i believe @Majiktoker has this unit…
maybe he can give you the low-down on that model…
looks great!

2 Likes

Thanks brother. I’ll just figure it out. I’ve asked around here and another place and not much help was found. Haha it’s all good. I’m thinkin of going with the blumat system

1 Like

Whew water day and man is my back and shoulder screamin. The ladies are all topped off and healthy.

2 Likes

But you got er did.

1 Like

Haha yeah now I just took the bud I’m going to make into butter in a jar and should make it in a few days. Then took a sample and put in in my champagne bottle bong and blastee off into the cosmos haha. This thc bomb is no joke

1 Like

The ladies this mornin after training session.

9 Likes

Today the ladies took a beatin and seem to have responded well so far at least. I bobbled the strawberry kush mainline attempt but I’m going to give her a few days to maybe a week and we’ll go back in there and clean it up and presentable over time. I’m going to be using garden staples and then plant ties.

Last night all tucked away

After the torture sesh

Mainline Candidate Strawberry Kush

2 Likes

I’m mowing over the idea of swaping out the 2 led’s for my 600w mh, in the 4x4, and them swaping them back out when I want to flower them

A quick shot of the ladies

2 Likes

Ladies are all tucked away nicley and trained for the day

3 Likes

Well I may be getting my hands on one of these babies soon. Now maybe after watering my back and shoulders won’t be aching
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Usmcjojo @bob31 @BIGE

5 Likes

@Dieselgrower you can post the link to that if it is on Amazon.

3 Likes

I just ordered one of these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000U5YFR4?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Yeah Just had the picture handy brother. I was looking at that one as well. But will go with the blumat

2 Likes

The blumat is a good unit. Another member has the clabber and recommended it to me.

2 Likes

Well all the ladies are tucked away and looking great this mornin. Some more training to be done in the experiment tent.

2 Likes

I own this and absolutely love it @Countryboyjvd1971 has something similar when I was out of town it saved my girls

2 Likes

Yes sir i have the exact one @Dieselgrower posted

2 Likes