December 2016 Bud of the month contest

I’m struggling between 3 of them! How long do we have before voting closes???

As I battle myself, I would like to congratulate all of you! While everyone won’t be getting seeds, you all have winners!

Too many things to consider…

1 Like

Wow! All amazing and not an easy choice but @Code420tv takes it.

2 Likes

Okay this is a tough choice but @Savingpvtviper has my vote but many others deserve honorable mention great job everyone

2 Likes

Totally Insane my friend

1 Like

Another Great bunch of entries, I just Gotta go with @Code420tv,on his first grow, very well done !!

4 Likes

Just amazing! I’m speechless… can you believe THAT!

This is like Sophie’s Choice, but I gotta go with @Code420tv because it is otherworldly, also the very well placed ‘bud on lap’ is hilarious.

Great jobs all around!

4 Likes

@hillcrest21678 got my vote Nice job !!! Code420 has my vote for biggest bud of the month lol if anyone does outside grows code420s is very nice but they do get a lot bigger best 1st grow I’ve seen in a long time great job again

2 Likes

Thanks beginner’s luck

I’m glad I’m not going up against any of these buds! If I have something that looks like anything here, I am going to be one happy farmer! :slight_smile: Nice job everyone. No losers here that’s for sure. :+1:

2 Likes

Please show me the Wayy “O” Master of beginners luck, what was the name of the post of your grow?

4 Likes

420 how’s it look close up it’s nice for sure keep up the good work!! might have got my vote if I could see it close up but great job man that was patients and the love :heart: for the plant you took care of her and she is paying you back for the care

4 Likes

@Code420tv you sir have my vote! Also if I had a competitor for second place it would be the Amnesia Haze grown by iceberg

4 Likes

Thks much appreciated

3 Likes

agreed, man it was tough

You might want to edit your vote. Two tags will cancel your vote. If just mentioning someone, leave out the @ so your vote will count.

Not trying to Mod, just trying to help…

2 Likes

Well I guess @code420tv has threw down the mic. He gets my vote

2 Likes

Just edited
Thanks brotha.
I apologize

1 Like

@Code420tv really nice job for your first grow…keep that up!

2 Likes

@Code420tv is my vote.

2 Likes

@Code420tv gets my vote

2 Likes