1 Like

Congratulations @MAXHeadRoom

1 Like

Congratulations! @MAXHeadRoom
Another very tough month

2 Likes

Congrats @MAXHeadRoom

1 Like

Congratulations @MAXHeadRoom! That was a spectacular bud! Tough month.

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom
This was amazing bud, the competition is at a point that it is all but decisive, but your bud is exceptionalā€¦
Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations @MAXHeadRoom!

I loaded your pic in our template and wish you loads of grow fun with your prize!

21 Likes

Way to go @MAXHeadRoom a lot of tough competition!

2 Likes

Congratulations @MAXHeadRoom
Great job brother
Gotta love free beans
:v:CB

2 Likes

Awesome entry @MAXHeadRoom Congratulations!!

3 Likes

WOW!!! What a great day to wake up to all these messages. :grinning:

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me and also all the great people here who helped me grow this wonderful bud. And also ILGM genetics. Without great seeds I would have never had such great results.

Now the hard part is picking which strain to pick. I just bought Banana Kush and a mix pack which included AK-47, Sour D and Bubble Gum, so it will be very difficult to choose.

And again, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Happy Growing :sunglasses:

11 Likes

ccongratulations @MAXHeadRoom. Awesome job!

3 Likes

Woohoo !!!

Congratulations @MaxHeadRoom, great job man , you deserve itā€¦

~Al :v: :innocent:

8 Likes

Congrats @MAXHeadRoom Well Done, Sir!

4 Likes

Just to let everyone know I picked Girl Scout Cookie Extreme (Fem) for my winning seeds.

And again Thank You all who voted for the bud and all those who helped with the grow. There are to many to mention by name, but you know who you are. Thank You. And Thank You to ILGM for this contest and the great seeds :trophy: I am truly honored to have won this contest.:trophy:

You are all such wonderful people :man_farmer::man_farmer::man_farmer::man_farmer::man_farmer::man_farmer::man_farmer::man_farmer::man_farmer::man_farmer::man_farmer::man_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer::woman_farmer:

19 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m gonna grow come this springā€¦ if you start them, pls tag me inā€¦ I can also start a journal when I begin as well @MAXHeadRoom I have GSCX and might do AK as well, already have the beans from ILGM

4 Likes

My next grow will be AK-47, Sour-D and Banana Kush. I will be starting in a week or 2. So we can do that together if you want too. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Awesome @MAXHeadRoom
Please tag me in youā€™re Journal. We have Banana Kush seeds weā€™ll be growing later in the Spring. Iā€™m very interested in watching and learningā€¦ thx :v::sunglasses::seedling:

3 Likes

Great,ā€¦ Iā€™m a way from startingā€¦ may be like March to drop seedsā€¦ my grow room is a catch all room until I finish some other work, then Iā€™m gonna clean the grow room up and set up for a grow into summer @MAXHeadRoom

3 Likes

That is really an awesome bud.

2 Likes