December 2016 Bud of the month contest

@hillcrest21678 very nice dense looking bud great job to all contestants

it was a tough call @code420tv gets my vote, i didnt realize an auto could give such big buds

1 Like

Damn I missed entry!! Oh well,ā€¦ have one for next month still, lolā€¦ awesome buds everyone, just amazingā€¦ but my vote goes to @Buzzardhicks this month

1 Like

@Hogmaster has my vote.

1 Like

Thanks dude

No prob brother you did a great job tough entry this month.

1 Like

I agree, take lots of pict s then Decide which one to submit to the contest. one or two max ā€¦
Hammer .

1 Like

@Hogmaster gets mine.

I knew this would become harder to decide as the contest goes on!

Competition makes us strongerā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks FloridaSon means a lot bro thanks

1 Like

@Buzzardhicks gets my vote.

@Buzzardhicks get my vote as well

Nice looking GoldLeaf , I vote for @Buzzardhicks , nice job

It is just fine like it is. It has worked so far/. No need to change. Follow the rules as set forth.

2 Likes

Voting for December is officially closed. Thanks to all the entrants voter participants for a great month!

We will recap this monthā€™s contest and announce a winner in a couple days. Happy holidays :smiley:

5 Likes

i have been using nothing but Roberts seeds i have had great results so i will have 1 for Feb. and i would also would like to say i have ordered 5 times and only had 1 problem 1 order had some crushed seeds so i let Roberts team know sent a picture they sent me a whole new order i want to say thank you all and my new order came yesterday and they will be entered in 12 weeks

8 Likes

Canā€™t believe I got 2 votes. Lol mine was kinda pitiful.

2 Likes

Nowhere near pitiful! Iā€™d be happy with a room full of those any day!!

2 Likes

I second that itā€™s getting tougher each month

4 Likes

Iā€™m ready for January :hugs: BOM but for my first indoor grows Iā€™m pretty proud of donā€™t have much invested and happy with my grows

3 Likes

Quit bragging. :joy::cry:

1 Like