Decarboxylated CannaCapsules

They allow us to bring in all your own meds, but then they go in a drawn and locked next to your bed, the herb pills will be a no no ,but what they don’t know won’t hurt them, but I can’t smoke it while in there so I’ll make my own pills.

5 Likes

@coltfire, don’t ask, don’t tell :blush:, and i hope all goes well for you

3 Likes

so this is my process, for my capsules, I have decarbonised and ground down an oz of Bertha, and then l put them through my capsule machine @Willd @kabongster and after decarbonised and ground down, this is a oz of green in capsules @Stomper @Smokin_ernie @Coltfire , this is how I do my capsules

12 Likes

I will always have a place for the cannacapsules now…that capsule filling accessory will be my next Amazon purchase.

Looking nice and organized, you have a good system worked out.

5 Likes

Nice jog @darren very efficient operation. How long will those last you?

3 Likes

It made about 150 capsules but a few were only half fills as I’m just learning it yet, I’d say maybe 10-12 a day , so about 2 weeks worth there I’d say, yeah very efficient with the little machine, that’s 24 each fill

3 Likes

Very nice and I think a great way to get good consistent dosing. How’s the buzz from those? :grin::+1::v::palm_tree::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I thought as well, very consistent when you get them all right, the buzz is very good for help with the pain and is helping me sleep, and it’s not strong but it builds up through the day

1 Like

Awesome. I’ve been following along with you guys and I’m intrigued by what I see you doing.

At some point I’m gonna have my hand at the canna-caps but I’m busy right now perfecting vape juice blends and a few smaller projects like that. I’m also gonna experiment with blending a strictly cbd tincture with a THC tincture to provide a balanced med for my wife. She needs high CBD and low THC. She gets better results with a little THC.

4 Likes

I would definitely say it’s worth trying and it’s not like just having a smoke, then when you get started it’ll be about trying the different strains,can’t say I’ve given the vaping a go, what would you say about it

1 Like

Exactly what makes this so interesting for me. I don’t have a Dr telling me what to do. I get to experiment with the dosage and mixtures and see first hand what works the best!

2 Likes

I’m not taking as much of my tramadol, which is part of the idea, so is vaping it any good? Your on about the oils right? And yeah i’m enjoying trying the different dosages to

2 Likes

Vaping isn’t like smoking it. Much more smooth.

If you want to vape ground bud is the easiest. Vape juice is pretty good too but you have to get the MJ into a concentrated form like wax or shatter or something along those lines and then mix it with either PG, VG or MCT oil and then use it in a wick style vaporizer.

If you decide to look into it I would recommend you look at grenco science products. I have the gpro bud vape and gpen liquid vape

1 Like

I got a crater vaporiser, which is a solids type vaporiser but I didnt feel or taste that much from it, I was pretty disappointed to be honest

I suspect that if I was smoking it I’d feel the same way. I haven’t smoked in 30 years though I may break my drought. I’m looking for a small package to come in the mail next week! I ordered a one hitter pipe off eBay

2 Likes

I got a new bubbly coming next week to, i’m looking forward to that

2 Likes

What do you recommend for trim that contains sugar and also non sugar leaves? Butter or capsules?

1 Like

All of my trim I’m giving to my little brother and I think he intends to make soap bar out of it

2 Likes

Cannabis soap?? I wonder how it would work on Psoriasis… :crystal_ball:

1 Like

Yeah cannabis soap, I don’t know how he does it though

1 Like