De carb or Lecithin

Yeah, you can use shake, but it will be harder to strain out. It really doesn’t matter, it’s very forgiving. As long as it gets you high, and it will. :wink:

@Callmevermont Also check out Butter Brewer. I just got one haven’t used it yet but other members here use it like @WillyJ. It can decarboxylate as well.

1 Like

Inhave a sous cooker i use to make my coconut oils and butters @raustin
Low and slow cooking

https://www.amazon.com/Wancle-Immersion-Circulator-Temperature-Ultra-quiet/dp/B01M6AZ8CL?tag=greenrel-20

I have one very similar to this one
I cook my oil at 118 gor 7 day strain top of the oil and cook another 3 day at same temp works great mantain temp with in .2 degrees above or below set point

2 Likes

Thats cool does it all at once @Tylan??

Nice. That’ll do the trick too. As long as it keeps the temperature steady, it’s so easy to burn your butter.

Lately, I’ve been doing coconut oil too instead of butter.

1 Like

I actually read that coconut oil is absorbed by the body better and i use it in place of butter in recipes
I also know a few folk that will use it in thier frying pans instead of butter

2 Likes

I read the same thing, that’s why I started making it. Its definitely healthier than butter, but it doesn’t taste as good. I’m going back to butter next batch. :blush:

Lol I agree with you on taste lol the butter definitely tastes better and as tiu mentioned as long as it works right lol

1 Like

There’s nothing like real butter for your edibles. :yum:

Lol agreed i was going to start a new batch of oul this weekend but now i hink im gojng butter to lol
You convinced me @raustin lol

1 Like

No unfortunately you have to let it cool before using but you can decarb in discrete locations such as a basement or shed.

1 Like

Nice
Yeah I decarb in a mason jar in a toaster oven in my grow space with the carbon filters to prevent smells from escaping and ill let my jar sit over night before making goodness
I use a jar to prevent loss of terpenoids

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 That’s a really good idea actually lol never thought of that!

2 Likes

@Tylan i can’t take credit for it brother
@Hogmaster actually told me lol im just sharing what we do lol
But we both put lids on an bake in oven :hugs::+1:

2 Likes

I figure it’s worth the extra cholesterol.

1 Like

Lol, I also decarb in my grow area in a toaster oven, but I cover my container with foil to keep it stealth.

1 Like

I will check it. Thanx

Tyler I read on your brewer. It looks good especially for a real large amount. The video I watched the guy used 1 oz per cup. That is crazy. For me I won’t use it much as I like the head high more than the body. I do like ginger snaps a lot. Thanks

I’ve used the soy 2x’s now. the first batch was with weed I bought, the second with home grown. yes I decarb. is soy necessary

The lecithin isn’t necessary, it keeps the ingredients homogenized.