Cut this down today washed and hung is it mold on it? Baking soda + lemon juice

I’ve got ultra lemon haze auto growing now @BudBuddy

@Noctis420 what did you pay for the seeds?

that’s what im talkin about

1 Like

130 in the morning and im drinking jack and coke and smoking a joint from my last harvest

2 Likes

Last call for alcohol! I think I will have one more sir.

1 Like

Lol I’m working @BudBuddy

Im working on my drinking skills.

2 Likes

@Noctis420 @M4ur Do you guys think my plant is a hermie? :laughing:

15 Likes

Look at the other side, maybe you see a hole.
P. S. Don’t forget - - - > is for smoking so don’t swallow that <—
smiley-smoking-bong

3 Likes

Didn’t you say you were looking forward to getting a hit off that bud? @M4ur

1 Like

Not now @BudBuddy. Good day! :wink:

Top of the morning to you.

Oh snap haha

So I dried it for 5 days and the stem almost had the snap sound so I threw It in the jar and took a pic. Since I’ve put it in there I noticed it’s smelling much sweeter it kind of smells a little like hay. So does this still look normal to you guys no mold? The glowing part is from the camera flash.

@M4ur @Majiktoker @Tonyb @Zombo @bob31 Wishingilivedina420state @North_East_Newbie @Donaldj @FreakyDeekie @arpeggio @AnneBonny

5 Likes

Maybe I don’t see good but I don’t saw mold in there. Just smoke a joint (or what you prefer) and see if that have bad smell or taste.

I packed a tiny bowl and it didn’t taste like much and i barly blew out much smoke, I know it’s probably curing though. I really don’t know. @M4ur

1 Like

If you see something like that on your buds I think is not good to smoke. Take a magnifier and look very good on that…
P. S. I think you need to delete those links. But I’m not sure… Just wait until you get more answers from members lab

1 Like

I was just showing information from other sites thats forbidden…:confused: :. ok anyway I can’t tell if it looks bad.

I don’t know exactly if is or not forbidden (I know the ebay links are). When I find something and I want to post I make a screen shot :wink: end post the picture. Sorry bro

1 Like

@Noctis420… From what I see , it looks ok… Just burp the jars every day now 2-3 times to let fresh air in… Also when you open them, make sure the smell is ok… If it starts to smell like ammonia or weird smell, get them out of jars and let them air out more… Seems like all is ok to me

2 Likes