Cut this down today washed and hung is it mold on it? Baking soda + lemon juice

First day of drying long way off from smokin doh for sure though I will take a toke for you lol
@FreakyDeekie

2 Likes

Congrates on your first grow. Well done. Looks great :smiley::smiley::smiley: What kind of hydro did you use?

3 Likes

@Noctis420 You know if your really concerned or unsure about mold I heard you can wash your bud as you have but add a fourth step which actually turns out to be your first dunk which would be water and hydrogen peroxide. I actually have thought I had mold once until I took the bud off the plant and inspected it real good and it was really just one frosty frosty section that from a distance looked like mold.

1 Like

Grew in cĆ³cĘ” in a 20 quart res in a 4ft cab @MAXHeadRoom

@Noctis420. I saw my share of mold this year unfortunately and you look in the clear. Awesome job! Enjoy the harvest.

3 Likes

So only the peroxide will get mold off? I should of done that. @BudBuddy seems like everyone says it looks good though. I donā€™t want to light up mold Iā€™m allergic to penasilin lol

What kind of yield did you get with that setup. You got some really nice buds

Well I have 2 more plants in there still finishing up. This one just happened to beat the others Iā€™m not sure how much Iā€™m going to get but Iā€™ll let you know when all said and done. I also need to purchase a scale. @MAXHeadRoom

This is were I harvested from. 2 more to go.

@MAXHeadRoom @Zombo

3 Likes

Looks Like you ran out of grow room. Did they stretch to much or is that just genetics

1 Like

OMG @Noctis420 that is really crowded spaceā€¦ You need to top your plants when them have 3-4 - 5 sets of true leaves and LST to keep them short and bushi.

1 Like

Yeah they out grew my box I flipped to flower when they were half way but they just wouldnā€™t stop growing lol it was my fault I should of switched sooner but this is why I was worried about mold it was pretty crowded in there although i have a dehumidifier in there and lots of circulation plus i removed lots of leaves they just kept growing. It was my first hydro grow lesson learned lol @M4ur @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

@Noctis420 I was doing a search on washing bud and the mold issue was brought up and it was said that hydrogen peroxide will kill the mold so you donā€™t have to toss your bud if caught soon enough. Down side is it will also cause your bud to dry faster. I mean im no pro im just stating what I read I do a lot of research because I live where its 110 degrees easy and even with AC sometimes the temps are crazy inside so I try to be well prepared.

1 Like

Think I should dunk them again just to be safe? Wouldnā€™t be able to do it until Tomorrow though probably to late @BudBuddy

They looked fine to me as well so I would say your probly safe

1 Like

Cool perhaps Iā€™ll do it with the rest once the trĆ­comes are milky and these come down thanks a bunch for the info. @BudBuddy

Someone posted a video on washing and you should have seen all the junk that came off the plants. If you grow indoors or out, just think of all the stuff that just lands on your plants. I am definitely going to wash mine when they are done.

5 Likes

@Noctis420

You guys and all your equipment make me jealous. I live where its hot as hell but legal to grow as long as its inside. I have a hard time with heat and I cant afford the fans just yet. I have a 2x2x4 tent, 300w viparspectra LED (146 true watts), and a $6 4" fan and a $10 6" fan from walmart.

3 Likes

Damn looks pretty bomb though. I feel you on the heat. I have a auto out on the porch and I donā€™t have a chiller so Iā€™m constantly switching out ice packs to keep my res temp down. All though my air temp rarely goes past 85 luckily itā€™s been a mild summer. Itā€™s a real pain switching out ice packs especially as the plant gets bigger. You can see those plants if you check out my journal. Do you have a air conditioner? @BudBuddy

I am definitely washing mine when the time comes. Itā€™s only for me but I do not relish smoking cat fur. My tent
is open due to heat issues and with 4 cats there is bound to be cat fur on them :cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2:

2 Likes