Curing questions

i have a 2x2x4 tent set up for curing 4" inline fans and filters for intake and exhaust . the intake is pulling from the a/c vent. temps at 60 rh at 55
i know it needs 50/50 temp and rh. i don’t think i’m gonna get perfect, but will this work? and how well ?
any help would be great as to how long to leave in, when to jar .

If that’s all you have then that will work :grin:

Hang them up till the stems snap then jar them up. Burp them daily a couple of times for two weeks. Someone had a real nice schedule and posted it yesterday…

1 Like

Sounds good .
I was going for the dungeon cure but sence I can’t get it perfect I’ll just hang it in there for a few days then jar no leds and vacuum seal. And leave in the tent for 2 week’s while I burp it.

1 Like

yep, thats what I would do.

1 Like

I can’t wait 2 more hours and I get to harvest.
Then I get to wait 2 more week’s to smoke.

3 Likes

I’m getting close too. Checking my trichomes every couple of days!

That was on the 7th…

8 Likes

If you look at the rh of the humidity packs designed to keep curing bud from molding then you get rh under 62% is good enough to slow r stop mold. I cure mine in a closet. I couldn’t get up to 50% humidity without a steamer if I tried where I live.

1 Like

Nice close up picture @bob31. What kind of camera do you have. And what is your preference on percentage of trichromes turning amber?

I’m looking for as much milky as I can get. I try to balance out the best I can with out too much amber. I’d say 5% amber would be the most for me, but If I can get a cola with more amber and another with less, Im gonna separate those two and mark them accordingly!

The camera is actually a 200x microscope that I can run off my droid

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?tag=greenrel-20

Your android device has to support OTG but will run from laptops etc as long as they can accespt a USB or mini USB. There are other similar models for iphones too I think.

7 Likes

What fun little toys you have. I think I will get past my first grow before buying one of those. Already invested $1500 so far and still need some stuff for my grow room. But once you have it you dont have to buy it again. Thanks for the info

1 Like

I usually hang mine in the same tent I grow in with a 6" inline fan with carbon filter. My RH usually around %50 - %60 I have a dehumidifier I kick on outside the tent if it starts getting to high but for the most part it stays pretty stable. Once the stems snap I jar and burp. Seems to work well. I actually bought some hydrometers that fit right in the jars and monitor them to try and keep them around %62.

1 Like

:kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Nice bud!!!:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

1 Like

Gonna get some ordered, thanks @Stomper

1 Like

Lol, my thoughts exactly @MAXHeadRoom. It never stops. Reminds me of building show trucks, but atleast I get something outta this.

1 Like

The bigger the boyz
The bigger the toyz

Oh and…

The bigger the prize!

2 Likes

And the more we spend on them

2 Likes

These are the humidipacks I use and also those hydrometers I was talking about they are pretty handy.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FWPQ8XQ/ref=asc_df_B00FWPQ8XQ4976735/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395033&creativeASIN=B00FWPQ8XQ&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167150790864&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12863962573832450167&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9002479&hvtargid=pla-303422488075
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JXOKQVW/ref=pd_aw_lpo_86_bs_img_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=GE82K74T7KYX4WKPV5QS

1 Like

I think I saw some of those at the hardware store

1 Like

Well after 5 hours it’s hung up.

8 Likes

outta likes! :+1: :+1: :+1: :palm_tree: :grinning:

2 Likes