Ct taking up the fight

Heard this morning CT is taking up the fight on full legal MJ
Governor is against it
But state has 1 billon dollar short fall with buget and so it begins
The tide seems to be turning as more states see the Tax revenue as desirable :+1:
@kabongster you might be interested in this one

7 Likes

what an understatement…I will be watching…and a statement by our lame duck, backed the wrong candidate for president, doesn’t mean much…I’m surprised he’s in the state, usually on a jaunt for a Gov meeting in some sunny, warm climate or in a foreign country looking for business for our companies.
I wonder if there is alcohol served at these get togethers?
Tough being in politics in the USA

2 Likes

There’s one thing about politicians, they all love money! Once they get a taste for it, they can’t get enough. Lol

1 Like

That perfect @Savingpvtviper
I’m hoping NY follows suit but
Cuomo is a ass lol

3 Likes

maybe the titles and benefits go to their heads…they should be reminded they are employees.

once voted in, most chase the dollar abandoning the people that voted them in.

3 Likes

Your right and the only why is to vote Well we need to send a message when they are up for election and remind The Who they work for
They seem to think we work for them ?

2 Likes

SC is going medical but my mild insomnia doesn’t qualify as of yet. O well

1 Like

One thing that ticks me off with them is the we know how you should live your life mentality and its for the children why we should not legalize it.:rage:

1 Like

Ny started that way as well had to have cancer or some other death penalty but now they are talking about chronic pain also so I’m helpful
And now that CT has is talking we won’t be long like dominos falling bro :grin: I hope

Well I have a thought on that too :+1: @tee3737
First off there my children not our children they don’t pay for them or feed them or house them etc
I don’t take welfare or anything else from them
And I don’t need them to tell me how to live
I’ve raised 3 kids with out them I think I have it figured out lol and I pay taxes a lot of them as we all do
As far as I’m concerned they need to keep power flowing roads drivable and focus on infrastructure not on feeding my kids or anything else they do for the children
Sorry :neutral_face: I might have popped a gasket a little
Just my thoughts on that :grin:

2 Likes

I believe where on the same page It’s like the tax on cig’s they raise taxes on it because there saying they want to stop teen smoking , no they want more of my money. Their doing the same thing with marijuana they say we what to keep it out of the hand of kids , news flash kids have easer time finding a bag now then most adults.

3 Likes

legal doesn’t have to mean available without restrictions.

there should be “sin taxes” and proof of age at the retail level.

kids can’t do a lot of things and that’s okay…why should we as adults limit ourselves to available options?

3 Likes

Exactly :+1:

Hahahaha How true brother they can get illegal drug easier than a beer
And as a Vet i believe drinking age should be 18 for these kids anyway
If you can die for your country you should be able to drink a dam beer in it WTF
Or enlistment age should be 21 :+1:

5 Likes

That’s exactly right @kabongster :+1:Right on bro

As long as it does not harm others nothing should be outlawed. We do live in a free country right?

2 Likes

That’s what we been told and taught to believe my friend :+1: @tee3737

1 Like

Do you have NetFlex @Countryboyjvd1971 ?

1 Like

Yes sir I do ?

Check out a documentary call " Culture Nation " very interesting I think you’ll like it.

1 Like