Cookie question

I made some sugar cookies with cannabudder, and now I have a dozen cookies that I won’t be able to eat before they go bad. Should some of them be refrigerated or frozen?

2 Likes

I sealed mine in a zip lock and froze them and it was fine they were chocolate chip

2 Likes

@Whodat66 you can freeze them. You can also freeze the dough before you bake the cookies. I do that with my peanut butter cookies. I roll them into balls and freeze them on a plate or tray. Once frozen I put them in zip lock freezer bag and take a few out at a time to bake.

7 Likes

Damn, too late. But that makes sense since you can buy prepared dough… Duh. I make a batch of butter every time I have enough AVB and stems, then use up my last batch. I only make about a stick of butter’s worth at a time.

2 Likes

I froze half of my first cannabutter batch, made brownies & froze half. I also gave my grow partner some brownies & butter. Getting ready to start a new batch of cannabutter and will probably make some cookies :cookie:. Sweets last me a while (other than chocolate :chocolate_bar:) so I’ll freeze most of the cookie dough. I’ve been freezing cookie dough for years. That way I only have to clean up the mess once :rofl:

4 Likes