Completely new to this and need help...am amazed I've got this far!

Look at it like this… The right PH “opens the door” for your plant to use the needed nutrients. If not in the right PH range, the door is “closed and locked” and nutrients can’t get in.

2 Likes

Would this be okay? Otherwise I’d have to buy online and it will take a week or so to get here.

`

No pet stores around for PH Up & Down? I would think somewhere that sells aquariums would have it.

That sounds like it would work but I honestly know nothing about it.

I use…

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BNKWZY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Ah okay, my local pet store says they have this?

Or I could get this online, but it will take a while to get here

I’ll do some research. Lol

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

No problem. In the end they may all be the same, but since I’m not sure I don’t want to misguide you.

@Majiktoker or @garrigan62 would probably know. Or @Aquaponic_Dumme

All good :slight_smile: Thanks again.

They should work the same

2 Likes

@Indigo and @Matthew420

That P H for fish tanks why do you think it wouldn’t work ?
It’s P H Down isn’t lol

Will

4 Likes

I thought it would. Was more wondering about the yates. Not sure on molecule size and if somehow that effects. I’m high man, cut some slack! HAHA

Ok @Matthew420 Let’s burn one

Puff, puff, pass…

4 Likes

@Majiktoker @garrigan62

Okay, great! Will get some today. Thanks

1 Like

@Majiktoker @garrigan62 @Matthew420
I got some of the ph down stuff

Wanted to double check the usage instructions.

It says to “apply to moist soil around the plant” so is it also okay to put some specifically around the base of the plant as well as on the soil “around” the plant?

1 Like

@Indigo

It’s more effective by mixing with water say a gal. It go’s wight to the problem. you want that p h adjusted so the plant roots can up-take nutrients it needs .

Will

1 Like

Yes, I did that, but I poured it around the base of the plant and then thought maybe I wasn’t supposed to do that and that might be too strong and it was only meant for the soil in the area all ‘around’ the plant. @garrigan62
I mixed it according to the instructions and made it just a little stronger than half strength to begin with to see how it goes.
Don’t want to kill it now! :fearful:

1 Like

Mix it with water until the water is PH 6.5. There really is no strength, per se.

1 Like

Don’t panic your fine just water for now ok

Will

2 Likes

@Matthew420 @garrigan62

Okay, great. Thank-you.

1 Like

I actually booked marked these so i can go back and look when i need to.
:cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

this forum is a wealth of information both through the participants and what’s available through the search engine and guide section…get comfortable :wink: sit back and read about our favorite subject.

there’s always something new to learn!

4 Likes

That makes me feel better. :smile:

I always hesitate to ask coz I think you guys must be thinking ‘did you seriously just ask that question?!?’

But then I sit there stressing and think ‘stuff it! I’ll just ask!’ :laughing:

3 Likes

Never any harm in asking, and usually if you are sitting there stressing there is bound to be someone else doing the same thing and hoping someone else asks
:cherry_blossom:

5 Likes