Communication between plants : more and more recognize 📣🌱🌳🌾🌿

Just an interesting link, I believe, :wink::innocent::+1::ok_hand::v:

12 Likes

Very interesting thank you for posting this :thumbsup:

No problem, your welcome :grinning::+1::ok_hand:thanks for reading @Paranorman :+1::innocent:

1 Like

@Niala have you heard about looping tropical music and putting a speaker in your grow room , an old timer told me that and I tried it and man it really works believe it are not but I’ll read the link you posted .

2 Likes

I agree one hundred percent Yoshi, I know they communicate that’s why I hate to kill plants and I tried to take them out of room as soon as I do or even not do it right in the grow room out of respect (but I know they know anyway)

I don’t mean I name them or get cutesy with them (that’s one of my pet peeves :frowning:) I do respect them as living entities though

I used to play classical music for back in the last century, I don’t play anything now I don’t know why but I’m going to start considering doing it again…!

2 Likes

It really works, I sit and watch them when the loop is on and than I turn it off and you really tell a major difference…but hey many will think I’m unknowingly cause I don’t write specific details to questions but until some try it they only know what they hear and not see!!!

3 Likes

Yeah @yoshi, I heard about that but honestly, did’nt try it, however, I will consider it. I find that the basic behind this is probably the different level of the sound wave and harmonics that maybe beneficial at the cellular level. :grinning::innocent:

Without getting too Cosmic everything is a vibration, the music is a vibration, plants are a vibration, everything is a vibration including sound, color and light …everything seen and unseen is a vibration!

3 Likes

Yeah and by the vibrations every things are stimulating , blending together, vibrating at unisounds :grinning:

1 Like

Mine prefer Patsy Cline and George Jones but there is always music in my home

1 Like

Humm, I like Patsy Cline, do not know much about George Jones, I am sure it’s good, gone a make some research :wink::grinning:

Anyway, my grow space is in close, very close range of my 5.1 speakers plugged to my TV and I have a TV box and listen to a lot of different music style, from Hard Rock to Classical Music… , my plants seems to really like those different sound wave :wink:

2 Likes

George Jones is definitely worth a Google if you like classic country . I have a rather wide variety of music that I like also . 70 s and 80 s rock is my favorite though

2 Likes

I tell the girls how beautiful they are all the time. Play music for them, mostly oldies, give her a manicure every now and then. Recently I could of sworn that when I started putting up some Yoyo’s to help support her she grew an inch.

2 Likes

Hey, that’s good country music, @Oldstoner

I am a huge fan of Progressiv Rock and Hard Rock of these years you mentioned my friend :wink: :grinning: :innocent:

2 Likes

Lol @NTMAREMACH, i love sing and play guitare to them in the beginning of light period :wink::grinning:, and I can tell that is a difference when I did’nt , I am just wishing that, one day, I can scientificly proove it, :wink::grinning::innocent:

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

I play classic country all day long in between some Neil Young and other 70’s rock.

2 Likes

I hope, one day, that I will willing to share some cover song with my personnal touch.

My singing is pretty good for what I have heard from, however, I am still working to do both at the same time (playing guitare and singing at the same time​:wink::grinning:)

1 Like

@Niala I can’t carry a tune. People cringe. I sing along to the music on the radio. Unfortunately I’m a listener and only sing in sound proof rooms lol

1 Like

Lol, or in your shower @bob31 , lol​:wink::sweat_smile::joy::grinning::innocent:… do not let this miner glicht stop you for doing it :grinning: Singing with your heart and with full pulmonary capacity is always liberating :wink::grinning:

1 Like

My plants seem to do well with classic rock…
And yes @Niala it has already been scientifically proven that they enjoy music… myth busters has proven this… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes