Come in out of the Cold and into Thc Snow

Perfection!

1 Like

Day 32 of Veg. and today I’ll be doing some topping of the girls. Here are some before pictures. The after pictures will come a little later.

10 Likes

oh what a beautiful shade of green!! Lovely! :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks, they have the same color as these.

1 Like

Yeah like @FreakyDeekie said, beautiful shade of green. It look really healthy. Keep up the good work. Enjoy your growing

1 Like

Day 36 of veg.
I took the tops off of both plants and then took four clones which I started into a small aeroponics system. Today makes day three since cutting and they look like they will survive.

8 Likes

awesome stuff @NTMAREMACH

2 Likes

Looks like the clones are just about ready to show some roots. It’s been five days since I put them into this aeroponics system.

5 Likes

Looking real good bud! Not sure how I missed this until now, but you’re jamming along well!

4 Likes

The girls are in the flower room now. They were in veg. for 38 days and will be in transition for a week. I’m starting the ballast at 50% for today increasing to 75% tomorrow and then to 100%. I’ll be on a 12 hour schedule starting today. I’m running the PPM’s at 1050 and PH at 5.8. Here’s pictures from today.
@Niala @Nug-bug @MattyBear @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @neckNflu @Tylan @Rugar89

9 Likes

Here’s the clones today. You can see that the roots are starting to show.

10 Likes

Nice job brother

1 Like

Those grew up so fast! Big and green!

1 Like

Fat and sassy , just how I like em

1 Like

Cool!!:heart:

heck, @NTMAREMACH you can get a stem to grow!!! lol
looking great!

1 Like

Nice and bushy for only 38 days! Nice!

The difference a day makes. i’m not even sure what I’m going to do with these. With this system there’s no block needed. You pull the clone out of the block in the system and carefully put them into your medium. I might put these into soil and put them into the flower room if there’s room. I’ll try to keep these much smaller than their mother’s.

7 Likes

Wow! That’s some fast growth!

1 Like

I think soon I’ll be putting a couple of these into the ebb and flow system. I won’t let them get to big before putting them into the flower room. The new growth in one day is incredible.

8 Likes