Come in out of the Cold and into Thc Snow

Thank you very much! That’s a great explanation. And thank you for the video. I had no idea about that. I guess you do learn something new everyday. Thank you for bringing me up to speed. I appreciate your help! Have a nice night

1 Like

Day 17 of Veg. and the girls are looking great. I want these to get a bit higher before I top them. I’ll probably change the nutes tomorrow since it’s been a week and a half. PPM’s are at 1090 this morning and PH has been steadily falling requiring a slight boost in PH up. The temp in the room has been maintaining around 80 and the RH is about 40-45 with a humidifier running.

10 Likes

Simply gorgeous @NTMAREMACH. What a beautiful shade of green!

1 Like

TY, it’s just starting to smell. :grinning:

2 Likes

How do you get them so green! Really nice looking plants!

1 Like

PPM’s and PH? I don’t think it’s the way I spoil them.

Whatever it is keep it up lol. Beautiful

1 Like

Happy Anniversary as well!

2 Likes

Three week update. I still haven’t topped these girls yet as I want them to get a little taller. These girls must know that I’m looking for a couple of low growing plants. These are so full and are just starting to get some height.
PPM’s this morning was 1070 and PH still requires a little PH up every few days to maintain a 5.8. Temp in the reservoir is 65-66 degrees
Here’s some pictures of the girls taken this morning.

11 Likes

awesome @NTMAREMACH that system you are running is great!

3 Likes

Thanks @BIGE Have you ever fell in Love with a Hydro system, I think I did lol

4 Likes

Girls are so luscious, gonna be a great grow :+1:

1 Like

Day 25 of Veg. and I still haven’t done any topping yet. When I do I’ll probably be taking quite a few and put them into a cloning system.

9 Likes

Looking great brother
So healthy looking :+1:

2 Likes

They sure are green.
Beautiful plants!

3 Likes

Right @Rugar89? That is a beautiful shade of green isn’t it?

3 Likes

Their perfect!

2 Likes

Four week update:
Tomorrow I’ll be changing the nutrients but will remain on the Late Growth feeding. The PPM’s have increased daily a little starting off ten days ago with a 1050 and this morning it was 1230. Usually I’ll add some water if it starts rising to much but I didn’t this time. When I change the nutes tomorrow I’ll get it back down to about 1050l. The PH has needed a small amount of PH up everyday to maintain a 5.8. Maybe a controller is in the future. Once I get the girls into the flower room I’ll probably need the PH down. I may be topping these today or tomorrow. I’m seeing up to 11 finger on the fan leaves. This strain is known for being low and full, I think they’re right. The lights were never kept close to the plants. Currently they are 36" above the canopy.
@Niala @Nug-bug @MattyBear @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @neckNflu @Tylan @Rugar89

9 Likes

I’m always impressed with your updates! Beautiful and green!

3 Likes

Looking gorgeous!
Their so lush, as always you putting in work

1 Like