Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

@Hogmaster I sure hope they do after all this fanfare. I get my little green house tomorrow. Yippee! :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

@Flyr I drive myself nuts, it’s the Scorpio in me. :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

I went nuts myself it happens

13 Likes

I’m always interested in genetics! I also like hearing the different names for strains lol.

4 Likes

That’s awesome I’m getting ready to start mine as well, germinated three seeds (1 JH, 1NL and trying on my 3rd amnesia haze …the first two just wouldn’t germinate most likely from too cold of a temperature in my grow area I’m only doing three more till the other 6 finish. Good luck and happy growing!!
will post pictures once I figure it out/how LOL

3 Likes

Nice setup there mate, Just curious what sort of fertilizer you are using?

1 Like

I’m in for the grow! Fresh out of :heart:s now too. Uggh. Interesting names for your plants, I don’t think I have heard of any of those varieties but interested to hear about types, hybrids, etc. Very interesting :green_heart: :seedling:

@Hogmaster VERY nice! Happy n healthy. Those grow bags are nice, how does the shape hold up and have you tried to move or lift one? :woman_farmer:t4:

They work great they keep shape well and easy to clean and reuse

2 Likes

@Phillyboy67. Wait till you see how easy pics are! I went all over the world lookin’ then stumbled on it. Click on ‘New Topic’ on the upper R. A box thing will pop-up and ask you the name of your topic, ie pics of my grow, scroll down if nec. and you’ll see one of those flashing pests showing where to start typing. Look directly above that, about 1/2" and you will see several icons click on the one with the arrow pointing up and voila my friend! Now let’s see those wonderful pics!!A! :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

Ok cool just gotta get them from my phone to my computer lol…but they’re coming lol
see you soon :smile::smile::
Thanks

2 Likes

Cool journal and nice progress. Following

1 Like

@miller97 Thanks so much! I love more than anything passing on things I have learned over the years. This is my first winter grow. I am waiting on my greenhouse to get here. As long as no one gets tired of my finger diahhrea and pics I’ll keep iy up :woman_farmer:t4:

2 Likes

@FredyJohnSmith No nutes yet but I did post pics of my soil mix. When I start I will post :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

I figured it out!!

here’s my Northern lights 54 days old!! my Jack Herer photo period 53 days old these are the girls all together blue berry is the first 2 the one in front was born on Dec 15th and the one behind her was born on Dec 22nd and the jack Herer was born on Dec 5th she was a slow starter but doing better now that I moved here to the tent and in the corner is the Northern Lights born on Dec 4th!! @Hogmaster @MattyBear @bob31 @Johnzy81 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

12 Likes

That tray is for the new girls @highcountrygal

2 Likes

@Phillyboy67 it looks great my friend I have a NL×Big bud that is just gone into 12/12 I will post and tag you a picture and @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Hogmaster @bob31 maybe you can give me your opinions please you know I really do appreciate it from you all its really good to feel like part off a team and a must cause for all medical people keep growing :v: sorry worng on bare with me lol :joy:

9 Likes

Looks great can’t wait to see her in Flower!!

That’s her at the back I had a little bit of extra med this morning :joy::joy: sorry about those mistakes I will also put them up with the right details @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Hogmaster @bob31 @Phillyboy67.

2 Likes

She is a beautiful girl can’t wait to see her flowers she will Double if not triple in size get ready

3 Likes