Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

Looking healthy and happy. Keep it up!

3 Likes

beautiful.

2 Likes

yessirre HCG, that greenhouse took care of them last night didn’t it?

They look great. Praising life with their arms in the air.

1 Like

@mulegal I was waiting for them to be frozen, I hardly slept last night. The little peppers were all on their sides and I thought I lost them but about an hour after getting them in the sun they are at attention. I love your little bud house! Did you build it or was it already made? It reminds me of a little hen house. That’s what I want is one of those designer hen houses for two hennies! Chicken and goat manure are the highest in nitrogen. We (my X)used to breed and show dairy goats and had a never ending supply. If I get brave enough I’ll post a pic of me and one of our gals. We had 45 at one time, and, I am an Artificial Insemination mother! I had ‘several’ kids born from my…! lol Time to go take everyone home to the gh. Okay here goes

Oh so young and agile! I couldn’t bend like that now even if I was melting!

3 Likes

All’s looking good

2 Likes

@garrigan62 Thank you! I was so worried about the frost last night so when I went out this morning and all were standing tall I gave a big WHEW!. My little peppers were all on their sides and I thought I lost them but after an hour in the sun they were upright. I waited for a while before I unzipped the door then did and let them acclimate and then out to the sun. It was nice inside the gh when I unzipped it so it’s doing it’s job! :snowflake: :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

Yeah the GH’s doing it’s job for sure. Bet you sleep better tonight.

I’ve always loved goats. They are very similar to donkeys personality wise in a way.

Just brought mine in for the night colds coming down fast.

great pics. Ya how flexi and agile we used to be…and I thought I’d be that way forever. I DO still have a pair of Birks just like that and I still wear them VBG

1 Like

@mulegal. I’ve had a couple of near death experiences with horses and can do without, but gosh I love donkeys. Goats too! I hope you survived the inclement weather.

1 Like

Speaking of animals, my wonderful dog who never chews anything, decided to make a meal of my seed starters while I was in the shower.

$

5 Likes

Better than seedlings! @dogrepairman

3 Likes

Maybe he wants to be part of the grow @dogrepairman

2 Likes

@dogrepairman I understand you. I got beat up pretty bad in a wreck in the mtns some years back, on an unfamiliar animal. I quit riding other peoples animals after that. hahaha. A person can get hurt in a heartbeat working with the big animals. But they are the Gold in my life.

Donkeys are pure love no doubt about that.

3 Likes

@mulegal That’s why I can’t walk anymore. A riding wreck, then when I broke my hip (unrelated) it prevented me from healing right so here I sit on my other 4 ‘legged’ ride. It is very cold now. Didn’t freeze last night but no one is coming out of the gh. Looks like rain, feels like snow.

1 Like

I had a bad 4 legged ride, messed up shoulder. probs deserved for jumping on a big sow in narrow hall

2 Likes

@patch67 Is that what ya call fat back? A shoulder of pork? That must have been funny except that you got hurt!

I have seven chickens lol @highcountrygal
Raise from hatchlings
:+1:
It’s really my wife’s thing I enjoy them myself tho
I want goats but she wont have it lol

3 Likes

@highcountrygal thanks for the invite. Wow your plants are amazing! I love your goat pics too. I have Nigerian dwarfs that will be kidding in a week or so. Please add me to your follow list.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @McB

1 Like

@McB Thank you! My X and I raised purebred registered Nubians and LaManchas and were well known in the ‘goat’ world. I would love you to follow ‘our’ journey. You are only allowed ten @'s so check back frequently because I can’t always promise. I try to at least write something everyday. Supposedly there is a place at the bottom left where you can mark ‘watching’ and will be notified. HELP anyone :grimacing:

1 Like

“probs deserved for jumping on a big sow in narrow hall” BWaaaaaaHaaaaa @patch67, almost made me spit out my coffee…BwaaaaaHaaaaa

1 Like