Cloning from clones got roots ya!

It only took 9 days for these WW 3rd generation to show roots.
So tomorrow I will count how many I have so far buy my pots & soil
I am a happy camper …lol
So what do ya think?

Will

1 Like

I was really lucky I started 2 clones from a budding plant ang got 1 to root
Glad you got yours too.

Thanks tlkbear,
This time around it took only half the time to root.
I figure if I get 50% i’em doing go. so I always take more than I need.

Will

1 Like

How’d you get so good at growing so fast man,didn’t you tell me in a previous post you’ve only been growing indoors for about a year,I printed off your cloning guide so I can give it a try when mine are big enough

Well…I lost my first two grows. So I did a lot of research and a whole lota reading and questions. But most of all going over and over my mistakes and regrouped redid things and its all paying off now
When I took the clones I soaked the rook wool cubes in 1 gal water with 1/4 tsp Super Thrive, 1/4 tsp hydrogen Peroxide and Root Stimulator for 1/2 hour
squeezed water out leaving them moist and then put the cutting in the same solution of water for 1/2 hour
With the amount of roots i’em guessing it took 5 - 6 days to show roots with that formula

Will

2 Likes

I’m moving my tent inside and was thinking of building a small box for a mother plant,is it possible to take clones from a mother that’s only like 2-2.5 foot high?I would like to build a taller box but I have limited hiding space due to my youngins

I hear, Ya sure I don’t see why not you can keep that mother plant in veg state for a long, long time
Myself I just keep cloning off flowering mothers I don’t keep any single mothers around.
We all have our way’s lol

Will

A lot of people believe you should keep the apical meristem as your “mother” clone. Always taking this “top” when you top your pant during training and before you put the topped plant into flowering.

Some people say it is important for long term cloning projects to keep the apical meristem as the future of all your clones, always removing and keeping this top to create future generations. Others say that any “branch” with a top on it that is coming off the central meristem is good enough. I have not noticed any significant differences in clones made either way, but I always keep one apical central meristem, as a clone, from each strain in my garden, for the future.

Isn’t that exciting??

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Boy…lol

Will

Here is my first monster clone, to time to get it back to veg, this is week 3. Not sure if I keep it indoors or move outside. I have more control indoors than outside.

2 Likes

Wow that thing is bushy! Looks great!

1 Like

yes you will have much more control inside

Will

Nice job. Thanks for sharing.