Cloning around a bit

Additionaly if you take clones in veg they will be rooting faster, but clones taken from a flowering motherplant will flower faster. You can also take clones from different hights of your plant depending on if they should flower fast or root easier. (Lower= faster rooting; higher= faster flowering)

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful. My widow clones have been attacked by grasshoppers so aren’t near as pretty, but are developing buds nicely.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. My grow partner and I were just discussing that today :blush:

2 Likes

We’re all in the same boat @SmoknGranny… no pun inteneded

1 Like

Yep. I’m really beginning to really dislike grasshoppers … especially when they get under my shirt :womans_clothes: :rofl:

1 Like

Rest in peace…succumbed to bud rot :cry:

I’m so sorry :cry: It’s been a bad day for a few here with that. I’m almost dreading seeing my ladies tomorrow

2 Likes

Sorry to hear @Capt_Seeweed saw your post over in the garden. Salvage any?

You have my condolences on your grow. @Capt_Seeweed I wish you better luck the next attempt.

2 Likes

Well here is an update on my three California Dream clones…

I think I am seeing pre-flowers… :wink:

6 Likes

Me thinks so! Nice looking bunch! @Capt_Seeweed

1 Like

Thanks @bob31
Time to change the lighting soon…

1 Like

Yes indeed! My favorite part!

I’m late, but they looking great. Bushy and healthy. I can’t wait to see these explode when you flip the lights! @Capt_Seeweed

1 Like

Well it’s been a month since the lights went to 12/12 and things are doing just fine…
every picture tells a story…

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

and yours is a happy one! @Capt_Seeweed

1 Like

The Christmas crop…ah matey…lol :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Looking phenomenal and frosty @Capt_Seeweed nice job!

1 Like

Well all 3 clones have been harvested…with a week in between each harvest. Going to try a small bud later to see just how good it turned out. All were extremely frosty and sticky… :snowflake:

3 Likes

Well done @Capt_Seeweed let’s us know how the samples are!

1 Like