My first round I took 4 clones (during veg) and I successfully rooted two (one from each plant). Then I took clones right when I switched to flower (took 6, three from each plant) and successfully rooted two of them under 12/12 lights (took about two weeks) - but I ended up tossing all of them except the one I posted above.
I have a little tote - maybe a gallon in size - with six holes in top. I got the branch off, trimmed it below a node, dipped it in CloneX and put it in a rapid rooter with the bottom of the stem directly in the water in my little tote. I kept the cloner in the tent under whatever light setting I had my main plants on. One thing I need to do is find a way to cover my clones - I haven’t addressed that yet so I’ve had humidity issues with it being winter and all.