šŸŽ„ Christmas/Holidays 2016 - What did you get from Santa?

Iā€™m curious what toys and things people get for Christmas/Holidays :christmas_tree: this year. We have a ā€œwant listā€, now letā€™s have a ā€œgot listā€, heheā€¦ I know I wonā€™t be getting any big nuggets like some of you are giving as gifts :astonished:

For me, Itā€™s not about the :gift:'s. I like giving them more than getting but itā€™s still fun to hang with family and friends and exchange gifts.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @Matthew420
And to all who are part of the community @ILGM
:v::wink::snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

8 Likes

And to you my friend! And everyone else. Be merry and be safe, and maybe highā€¦

4 Likes

Yes merry Christmas!!! Have a great day.

6 Likes

Pretty much my grow setup was an early Christmas present that started in Novemberā€¦lol. Merry Christmas to everyone and have a safe holiday. :snowflake:

7 Likes

Well, happy Hanukkannabis to you then! Spreading it out over time. Brilliant!

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone much love my brothers and a happy new year

5 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all ,may you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas,I. Iā€™m getting a couple of Ozā€™s of super skunk from brother in-law

6 Likes

Jealous!!!

2 Likes

Me and the wife found out that weā€™re getting a grand babyā€‹:relaxed::blush::laughing: best Christmas everā€¦
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all my people across this beautiful planetā€¦

:v::sunglasses:

12 Likes

Just had one right before Thanksgiving so I know the feeling!!! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

merry christmas everyone!!! santa brought me a new grow box with all the fixinsā€™ and some awesome seeds from ilgm!!!

7 Likes

dangā€¦ i never could get my bro in-law to act right much less give a present of that magnitude! merry christmas coltfire!!

4 Likes

Another 300w LED! Thank you Santa!
Merry X-mas to all.

5 Likes

How about my first grow going into flower stageā€¦
Check out White Widow Auto Fem flowering question - #7 by SativaStone
I may be wrongā€¦lol

1 Like

A new mini co2 generator though it was from Mrs Clause not Santa lol. :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Merry christmas guysā€¦wont be a good holiday for me since my wife and me separated yesterdayā€¦

Damn, sorry man. Youā€™ll get thru it. Been there myself

Oh man sorry to here that, sure sheā€™ll be back tomorrow, enjoy the peace and quiet while you can

1 Like

Thanks 4 supporting me broā€¦you should go and have a look at my new topic i have a 600watts viparspectra led now and 5bigbud xl autos and everything looks fine butt just need to find the best solution to keep the growroom warm cuzz cools down to much @Matthew420

1 Like