CB Super silver Haze grow

Whatever dude that is a winner

1 Like

countryboy! Congratulations on your harvest bro, those buds look absolutely gorgeous and awesome pollen maker I have to say. I need to start tracking grows as I seem to lose ones I was thoroughly enjoying keeping up with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @McLovin777 yeah I get lost as well the more threads you follow the more you miss lol
And if you take a day of fro reading them it daunting to catch up some time s brother
Howā€™s you grow going?
I also just picked up some bubble hash bags
And I ordered a rosin press to start making my own wax

I got The pneumatic one :point_up:
Woohoo canā€™t wait should have it by Saturday :+1:
Good morning or evening I guess for you lol
Happy growing my brother
Iā€™ll de doing a thread on rosin making once I get press dialed in I will tag you in once I do brother :+1:

14 Likes

Incredibly cool dude. Grows going great thanks, actually flowering now after all that veg haha

2 Likes

Just getting caught up on my threads.
Wow CB! Thatā€™s an awesome looking machine you ordered. As always, Iā€™m impressed with the level you bring this hobby to. Great job my friend!

3 Likes

He is going to have a really good time

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait for it to arrive @North_East_Newbie and @Hogmaster woohoo
Hoping by this weekend delivery latest date is Monday the first :+1:
But my fingers are crossed for Friday lol

3 Likes

Me too me too

1 Like

That would be cool if you got yours by then as well

1 Like

Will make for a fun weekend, if here by Friday!!!

1 Like

Which one did you go with?
@Countryboyjvd1971

Also it looks like the manual press mv1 is either sold out or way over priced. I saw it for $199 on Walmart a couple weeks ago but itā€™s gone.

1 Like

Make sure to tag me also.
Thatā€™s so bad assume.
The old lady is gonna be mad at you bro, but youā€™ll take 1 for the team right?
Really got to get 1 of them,so it does it for you?

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 Sorry about yesterday I fell asleep by the time I got up you where after 9

1 Like

Here here. I second the motion. Donā€™t forget to tag me on your BOM entry(ies)
:cowboy_hat_face: @Countryboyjvd1971 :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hahahaha
@Nug-bug it was purchased with Wifeyā€™s blessings :+1: She must love me lol
I canā€™t wait im shaking the trim and popcorn bud and collecting the kief in preparation and anticipation on its arrival @North_East_Newbie
@bob31 I went with the pneumatic model pv1 which is also sold out now
They released the two new models pv2 and mv2
And Iā€™m thinking the first generation models once sold out will not be back I glad I didnā€™t wait to order cause pv2 is 650 wtf
Yeah @Hogmaster told me he found it at Walmart as well and when I looked for it it was gone gone gone lol
@Willd no bom entries this time around maybe with my gold leaf grow that Iā€™m dropping seeds for in the next week or so
Or maybe something off my Iglm ssh monster cropped clone thatā€™s out in my green house under a screen lol

6 Likes

@daz49 go to post 1340 I think I have pics

1 Like

@ktreez420. I also use the Roleadro 2nd gens. My question is. How far away do you keep the lights. Thanks

1 Like

That depends on where tou are in your grow @HornHead
In veg18 inches above plants should be ok
Do you have a thread i can check out your setup

@Countryboyjvd1971. Yeah, not much of a journal thou. Itā€™s. ? No flowers at all. Thanks

@HornHead
Can you tag me into your thread bro id like to see what your working with
No flowers ? Your still in veg right