CB Super silver Haze grow

I don’t own those bags are you going to make me purchase more products lol @Hogmaster
On a serious note do you find the bags work well
I only have the single screen in my separator

1 Like

Even when I do the keef extraction are use my bubble bags it was under $20 for the set up for 1 gallon bags I think it was purple yellow red and blue 76 is the smallest micron and 220s the biggest

2 Likes

I definitely want to know how to do the bubble hash, you guys have all the toys and all the knowledge between you, I know it’s taken you all time and trial and error but I wish I could just download it into my head

3 Likes

Sorry for posting this but anyone use this?

2 Likes

@M4ur The pollen press is good but instead of buying that little sifter by the 1 gallon bubble bags that way you can do both dry sift and bubble hash two different things same bag

1 Like

I will look on that… I think it’s easy-to-use that shaker… That stuff you use for obtaining the hash… Can be smoked after this process? Will be strong enough?

These are the bags I bought last year. But I did mine with dry ice and a 5 gallon paint bucket from HD. Came out awesome.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LLXTOUM?tag=greenrel-20

4 Likes

I have these too!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

And the answer for my question? :slight_smile:

What are you referring to the trim? @M4ur
I use all my trim and small popcorn but d to make hash and yes you will get high
Basically you’ll be shaking off the dried tricombes off and pressing them into small pucks :+1:

The trimm off and smaller ones… But if this can be smoked after I will try with the bigger ones… I have to wait her to finish first :))).

Cool @M4ur yes I trim everything over a plastic catch tray and when its dry I will put in pollen shaker and shake it for 5-10 minutes
Then remove Kief and put in press a quick press and done :white_check_mark:
I’ll tag you when I do and do a step by step for you brother it’s super easy and you don’t waste anything this way you use the whole plant :+1::v: Not stems lol

1 Like

Thx bro… I can’t wait to see you in action :sunglasses:

I’m
Heading home now if I get a chance I’ll make a small batch tonight so you can see how it’s done brother
you’ll be amazed how easy it is

4 Likes

great idea @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

lol I thought so too bob and it’s Friday lol

And it certainly is Friday! I gotta get that shaker. The upped the price, remember and I just missed it, but I like that idea.

You gonna trim up the rest you’ve got hanging tonight? @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

I’m all done @bob31I’ll hang the scrog tent on Sunday morning or tomorrow night I have it in a dark period right now :+1:

nice brother! I thought you still had some hanging bud that needed to be trimmed up? @Countryboyjvd1971

Ok so I’m made a small piece of hash trimmings where still a bit wet they need to cure for a little bit longer
But to give you an idea @M4ur

I shook for five minutes then

This is what I got when done total time start to finish was about 7 minutes
I would have gotten more if it was a bit more cured or if using premium bud
But that form mostly the sugar leaves I don’t keep the dried fan leaves myself
Hope this helps you get an idea how it works
Before I started doing this I would toss most of the trimmings in the garbage lol if I only knew better :cowboy_hat_face::v::+1:
I use two coins but I’ve been told dry ice is better if you can get some also o normally put trimmings in freezer for 15-20 mins I didn’t do that today since it was just a demonstration @M4ur
@Screwauger @Willd
Here is the demo I did for m4ur
The trimm wasn’t ready yet but I sid it just to demo how
I used about the same amount today and froze it for 15 min and got just under 2 grams of kief

9 Likes