CB Super silver Haze grow

Thanks for the link @kabongster

3 Likes

you have a great set up @kabongster! and always willing to help a fellow grower!
you get an gold star!

3 Likes

@daz49 @Countryboyjvd1971 lolā€¦still looking for dimensions, rushing around watering, testing pH, trimming plants, my grandson is eating breakfast and on his tabletā€¦combined about 30 minutes ā€œme timeā€ā€¦here is my version 2, a larger screenā€¦I really liked the mobility, I pulled a plant out and was able to spin this, there isnā€™t a side I couldnā€™t maintain it was easy and light enough to work with, you could pick it up and move it as I did when it was time to harvest, I carried it upstairs out of the cellar to trim, though awkward it was doable.

11 Likes

Oh yeah this one is much better, thanks bro do you have the dimensions of this one? Again if your busy I can wait

2 Likes

@daz49 approximately 23" x 42" on top and about 21" tall up to 30" +

10 Likes

Thanks brother Iā€™m definitely going to give it a shot, my only problem is where to get it as Iā€™m in a little village where I am, I might see if I can get it online, can you list everything you used, the size tubes, connectors etc, again only when you have the time, appreciate it brother

2 Likes

You should start a business @kabongster sell kits ? Just a thought

7 Likes

Oh yeah brother, theyā€™d definitely sell

3 Likes

@daz49 the measurements come to

1/2 " (half inch) PVC pipeā€¦214 inches
1/2" Teeā€¦4 pieces
1/2" elbowā€¦8 pieces

1" (one inch) PVC pipeā€¦86 inches
1" Teeā€¦4 pieces
1" elbowā€¦4 pieces

it was all set in a plastic basin to collect drainage and move easilyā€¦Acetone removes the printing on the pipe

6 Likes

Thanks brother thatā€™s going to be a great help :wink:

good luck getting the materialsā€¦if it worked out to be less, I could send oneā€¦I canā€™t imagine what international shipping would add?

1 Like

I think it is all about how much you say the value is ,I had to pay Ā£25 on the ardent, but Iā€™ve got loads of stuff from America before and never paid anything, so I was a bit shocked when I got the bill, many thanks brother, many thanks

I have to start moving, got places to goā€¦I could look into shipping a box of pvc pipe toā€¦is it Wales?, old, brain fart timeā€¦if youā€™d likeā€¦postage plus materials plus gratuity :smile:ā€¦if it wasnā€™t against site policy

it would be what you see above, cut up, cleaned off with screws in place :wink:

1 Like

Yeah Wales, yeah Iā€™d be well happy if you were to look into it for me and get back to me, my other option is getting it from the Internet, so very grateful to you my brother

Wow no pvc in wales ? Crazy @daz49

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

Yes that does seem strange. @daz49 donā€™t you guys have yards with sprinkler systems?

Lmao @Countryboyjvd1971 , your a funny fella, of course we have it,Iā€™d have to drive an hour to get to a shop that would do that kinda stuff and then Iā€™d have to go around getting all the bits.
And @Rugar89 the only way there would be a sprinkler system, would be if you put it there, and where I come from ,if you put 1 out and left it out, it wouldnā€™t be there in the morning lol

Hahhahaha 10/4 @daz49 thatā€™s funny if itā€™s not bolted down it disappears lol
I lived here n a area like that once too
Ok I was a bit confused about the pvc but I understand the logistics is the problem bot the fact it doesnā€™t exist :+1:

2 Likes

This is my next project @kabongster thanks so much dude! Iā€™ll definitely be calling you on Skype for some help lol!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a nice little set up he designed there @ktreez420

1 Like