CB Super silver Haze grow

That will fill a few jars up!

1 Like

You got some nice bud there @Countryboyjvd1971 great job!:+1:

1 Like

Iā€™ll hold an edibles ā€œbake saleā€ in town to raise some dough!

1 Like

Hahahh
@daz49 if you ever find yourself in NY let me know bro Iā€™ll put you up for a few days for sure my man
@North_East_Newbie thatā€™s sounds like a plan
@Rugar89 yeah Iā€™m thinkingbone or two jars lol
Thanks for the kind words brother @WillyJ woohoo

1 Like

Can you imagine if us lot could all get together , Iā€™d say Itā€™does have to be a fortnight party just so we get the time to meet,greet and mingle with everyone, kind of like glastonbury bro, ahh itā€™d be so great, Iā€™m imagining it right now

2 Likes

Sounds like a hell of a time brother @daz49

1 Like

I just took this picture of people gathering for their move to ā€œWeedvilleā€ LOL

14 Likes

Word is out peeps, we better move quickly then, got any builders in the group? I can do a certain amount, electrics plastering, painting but I get outta breath quick

1 Like

@North_East_Newbie
Holy cow bro dam near fell of my chair :+1: Your to funny brother
Iā€™m going to ask @bob31 to start a new thread and merge this with that hahahaha since the garden is so crowded theses days :+1:
We might need to form a state lol @daz49

5 Likes

Yeah new thread for weedville yehaa, thatā€™ll take right off,everyone wants to come so yeah it needs itā€™s own thread lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m not goid we all this tech stuff so hopefully when bob is around and has time he can make that happen for us
Heā€™s working today so I know heā€™s busy right now so
But we have the flag all set and some of the town board members in place we will have to hold special elections for some of the positions
All applications will be screened by @Alteredmindset to make sure all the new peeps are true stoners and have the proper mind set hence his screen name hahahaha

3 Likes

Didnā€™t mean to hijack your grow my friend. :upside_down_face:
Weedville is taking on a life of its own.

Back to your grow: What is your best guess for total weight dried?
Those buds are looking so good!

5 Likes

Yeah iā€™m part of the vetting process there are certain skills they must have lol and as you say the right mindset, we donā€™t want any trouble, itā€™s all about the peace and love man

1 Like

Itā€™s all good @North_East_Newbie I like it
Justvthe thought of it makes me smile bro
When bob and I started joking about it I sure didnā€™t think it was going to be such a popular idea but jezz I thinking we could pull this off and with all the different back rounds we all have I sure we would all bases covered for sure
Exactly @daz49 not for the regulars we know who they are but all new comers need to be vetted hahahaha
Hey @North_East_Newbie is that a picture of Woodstock?

5 Likes

Nice @Countryboyjvd1971 I bet it smells awesome in that tent. I see canna-butter and canna-coconut oil and vape juice and all kinds of good stuff in your future. ~AB

2 Likes

Thanks and yeah I canā€™t complain about the smell lol thatā€™s Wifeyā€™s job haha
Iā€™ll be making something soon and still have my scrog tent to harvest :+1::cowboy_hat_face::wink:
@AnneBonny

2 Likes

@daz49 bro just saw your post on your thread donā€™t piss him offf he is top guy here FYI bro people have been kicked off for arguing with him and I wouldnā€™t want that

2 Likes

Iā€™m really really trying to not argue with him, Iā€™m not that type of person, Iā€™m all about the peace and love, but you know that bro, I love this site and the people in it, I have deleted and changed all my comments, I really hope that is enough

Is that your SSH?

@daz49 I know you arenā€™t bro I was just say might be better to let it go and just say thanks with him bro just my opinion brother :+1:
@cheapsweater itā€™s two gorilla :gorilla: glue and one ssh
I still have a scrog tent of ssh as well Iā€™ll harvest in about a week or two more :+1:

2 Likes