CB Super silver Haze grow

No worries brother, I look forward to seeing them, at the moment I have this peg thing that I hang in my grow room, but I’ve seen the one that looks like hanging nets with loads of levels, I’m sure you’ve seen them, do I need them?
Oh forgot to mention hope you had loads of family fun my brother

2 Likes

@daz49 I have one 8 tier I think it is
you don’t need one but they are nice I use it for all the smaller buds saves space as well
But all my big buds get hung up
If you buy one of the hanging racks keep in mind you’ll need to rotate the buds daily or they will become flat on one side
It doesn’t effect the taste or anything just looks funny lol

3 Likes

Good to have you back John, you are 1 of my mentors on here, I feel I damaged her a bit with that cage and the nutrients but she’s gonna forgive me lol glad to see you have plenty of nice smoke to choose from and dive into :wink:

2 Likes

im always willing to help bro and the first grow is always the hardest you get the hang of it for sure bro
Weekends during the summer are tuff in me time wise bro have lots to do you know how it is
Thanks for the kind words I’m happy with the harvest and still have one tent to take down in a few more weeks and my hreenhouses in October if all goes well
It’s a great feeling when your jars are empty and you have a nice harvest drying :cowboy_hat_face::+1::v: Any time you have a question just tag me @daz49 I’ll get back to you when I can brother :+1:John

5 Likes

Great looking harvest @Countryboyjvd1971 that should hold you awhile!

The cape was good. Unfortunately I left just as the bad weather hit on Saturday but after an hour it cleared up again since I was driving into it! So it happens.

3 Likes

At least you where in the car hahahaha @bob31
Glad you enjoyed the trip brother
Yeah I still have the scrog tent to harvest in another week or two at most I should be good on smoke for a while which is good
My wife scheduled a bunch of family BBQ s and what not in August and she asked me not to start another grow right away lol
I told her I would hold off till third week in July before I dropped any more beans hahahaha
But I’ll have something growing by August lol

2 Likes

Oooh I hate the way you guys can put yours in those clear jars so you can see it, it looks great like that, I’m so jealous, I’d love to be able to do that but since it’s not yet legal I need to look for air tight jars that are not clear, and they ain’t easy to find or they are way expensive, I can get clear one’s easy lol, maybe I buy some clear ones and paint them instead
Oh yeah @bob31 wasn’t it you going fishing? If so did you do well ?

2 Likes

Why can’t you use the mason jar and just put them in a big box or something to hide them from view or a big plastic storage tote to store the jars in brother you could keep that at the bottom of a closet or something lol
I’m not legal either but nobody is walking around my basement either lol @daz49

4 Likes

I wish I had a basement, we don’t have so many of them over here, yeah I mean I’d have to hide them anyway, but I just love like on bong appetit where they have the cannabis pantry, and just loads of jars of weed all around the room, all my friends and family would be diving into those jars lol

4 Likes

Hahaha it’s a nice :+1: view brother lol
I do enjoy walking into my grow room and seeing my shelves packed with full jars of bud lol

4 Likes

You lucky bugger, 1 day soon my friend, 1 day soon, I’m gonna be just like you guys plenty of different types of ready green to choose from, mmm what do I fancy tonight, you lucky lucky,little jealous, lying lot jel lol, well done John buddy

4 Likes

Lol if you want that @daz49 I believe you’ll have it soon my friend
I started out in a home made grow box and after one grow I quickly tore it down and replace with a couple tents to increase my yields and I figured it out and I can get two harvests out of my two larger tents a year max 4 plants each tent
Plus if I grow Autos in my small tent in between I should never run out of smoke again
At least that’s the plan I’m working with right now @daz49 hahahahh
I figured 4-5 months per grow using photo seeds with a few weeks in between grows for drying and cleaning etc of grow room :+1:

3 Likes

Sounds like a master plan to me, I’ve not ever tried autos yet, my problem is still getting more than 1 to start at the same time lol

2 Likes

You’ll get bit bro
Controlling soil moisture is key to germination brother
Try mixing 50% soil with 50% perilite when germinating i found less soil keeps soil moisture content at a nomes suitable level
Since over watering will kill of tap root due to rot
24 hour soak then mist paper towel for 12-24 hours on a plate is how I usually do it room temp around 78-80

2 Likes

I know I’ll get there bro, thanks, I’m consumed with it all at the moment and getting a bit of ear bashing from time to time if you know what I mean lol :wink:

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 WOW! Congrats on a job well done. Enjoy!

1 Like

Harvest TIME!!!
That’s a box o’ buds ya got there!
Your house must smell delicious…

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971, nice job there CB… Are you saying one bud is smaller
Because it’s stem WAS NOT split?.. One bud looks a lot fatter… Anyway good job bro

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest @Countryboyjvd1971 ! Those buds look fantastic!!! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

No @Zombo I was say I took pictures before I split the stem of two buds
But in my rush to harvest I forgot to get the after pics of those same two buds for comparison :neutral_face: lol I’m was to excited about the harvest i forgot hahaha
Thanks @MattyBear can’t wait till it’s dry so I can test a few bugs hahahaha

3 Likes