CB Super silver Haze grow

i’m kinda partial to consumption myself!

4 Likes

So update on the Gorilla Glue plus one ssh tent
We have gone dark 24 hours after stem splitting
I will harvest on Sunday morning so no more looking at my big buds till Sunday :anguished::disappointed::yum::yum::yum:

9 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you end up with bro

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 Have you tried stem spitting and darkness before? If the tent is dark how can there be energy for the stem splitting to be effective?

2 Likes

@AMUSED2DEATH yes I have and it seems to work
The stem splitting stops all flow of nutrients and water to the upper part of plant forcing it into a final push and the dark period helps with tricombes
I’m not trying increase bud size at this point justvthe sticky icky lol
There is a guide in the guide section on the method brother of your interested in reading it :+1:

6 Likes

I’m sure they will be potent and tasty!

3 Likes

@North_East_Newbie
I think they would have been fine with out all this also
But I figured it can’t hurt lol I’m chopping them down Sunday anyway lol

4 Likes

A little extra shenanigans never hurt!
Make 'em a little extra sticky.
I’m chopping mine tomorrow morning.

5 Likes

Indeed bruv, you gotta give it a go, it can’t hurt at this point, I’m gonna try mine when it’s ready

2 Likes

Yes sir @daz49 as I said it can’t hurt you
I do it just before harvest anyway so even if it didn’t work even tho it does hahahaha you would loose anything
Win win in my head anyway lol

3 Likes

I want pictures bruver,and I’ll do the same :wink:

1 Like

@daz49
This is the ssh one bud I’ll take a after pic before I chop her down

This is one of the Gorilla Glue buds
I’ll also get a after pic to compare them to after dark period

Sunday I’ll tag you when I get after pics brother :+1::cowboy_hat_face::v:

17 Likes

They look so sweet, good enough to eat, well done brother well done

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 brother I got the link to the stem slitting. Looks like they incorporated the info into another article, but here’s the link

I can’t seem to find the exact place where you asked for the link John. I can can paste this one wherever you need it but I had my meds and got a little lost on the site! LOL

5 Likes

LMAO! @bob31

4 Likes

At least I’m honest! Hahaha! :palm_tree::grin::+1::v:

5 Likes

What the hell CB it Sunday man LOL had to give you some grief my friend enjoy your chop down

5 Likes

Hey now @Hogmaster lol dude my bad I wa super busy with the family stuff this past weekend
So I did chop them down and hung them in my hast to harvest I did forget to take after pics of the buds
And will get pictures today of it hanging
@bob31 I don’t remember at the moment either lol
Hope you had a good time on the cape my friend
Here’s a couple of pics for you guys I’ll get more later

That one is the Gorilla :gorilla: Glue

This is after I put the super silver on top

Two bud pics but not the same as the earlier buds before I split the stem ? Sorry :neutral_face: lol

22 Likes

You dry yours in boxes? What a lush sight, makes me hungry lol lucky guy

1 Like

No @daz49 I only put in the box because I use the tent to dry so I cut them place in box empty tent then hang branches off coat hangers off top of tent
I didn’t take pictures of the hanging buds I’ll do that tonight brother I was super busy and did the harvest in a bit of a rush :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v::cowboy_hat_face: John

6 Likes