CB Super silver Haze grow

I know the area basically. When I was in the Army Guard we used to venture up to Camp (now Fort) Drum in Watertown every year or so. One year I was on the advance team and I go to spend a day or two checking out the area and I remember that we droveup to the border area and checked it out! Beautiful.

I also remember that it was freezing at night even when it was 85 degrees during the day.

Well youā€™re on top of the mountains basically lol. You get freak random rain storms too just cuz youā€™re so high up you catch a could at the wrong spot

1 Like

I live in Pa outside of Philly, and I would totally come and camp! I love to camp!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Weed growing team goes camping??? We can all meet in upstate NY next to Canada. Then @Niala can hop the boarder n come too!!!

5 Likes

I know the area around Watertown ! @bob31, My dad was in the ARNG also and went to Camp Drum a lot for yearly training. My cousin used to take his boat from Rochester to that area almost yearly. It was a long boat ride but we always managed to fine female companions to take with us. We used to go there almost every year to Pulaski for Salmon and white water rafting and then troll the St. Lawrence for muskies ! ! Great place but HATED the black flies.

Wish I was going to be there anytime soon. Hope you have a great time there ! Would love to go to that area again. Many good memories my friend. Still working on getting my Harley trip together for NYS. Hoping I can make it this year in late summer. A risky trip to take cause you never can tell about the weather but the scenery canā€™t be beat.

Yaā€™ll stay safe. Jerry

3 Likes

Going through the blue hills is beautiful. N ya them black flies are the worse!!!

1 Like

Now we are talking @ktreez420 @Tonyb I have all my gear as well hahaha might need to set aside a weekend here and to that it would be get if we could get @Niala south of the boarder :+1:

2 Likes

So a quick updat on the Gorilla :gorilla: Glue plus 1ssh tent

Ok so Iā€™m split the stems on all three plants
I have decided not to use peer pods again I believe the restricted the stem growth on the plants stems are only 3/4 Of a inch in diameter?
And the first bud is shh
Second is gorilla glue
Iā€™ll post after pictures as well in a few day
Plan is dark period will start tonight after work
Harvest on Sunday morning @Willd @bob31 @North_East_Newbie @Rugar89 @BIGE @Hogmaster @daz49 @Onlythebest79
Talk later all :v::cowboy_hat_face:John

22 Likes

Nice! Dark period is music to my earsā€¦
I just went dark on two of my autos.

2 Likes

Woohoo :raised_hands:
This is my favorite part @North_East_Newbie but Iā€™m guessing it everyoneā€™s favorite part hahahaha

3 Likes

The final stretch!!!
Woohoo!!!
And yeah, I think this is everyoneā€™s favorite part LOL

2 Likes

Looking great my brother, really tasty looking buds, question for you, do you think I can still split the stem in the middle with the split in the top of my stem, or do you think thatā€™d to much for her and best off waiting for my next grow

1 Like

The whole idea of splitting the stem is to prevent the plants from taking up any more nutrients and water
Forcing them to do a final push
So not sure splitting it up top would help or be beneficial at all actually
Your supposed to do it anut 1 inch of soil and under any branches
The wire tie above and below is to prevent the stem from splitting to much
@bob31 can you place a link to Roberts stem splitting guide for me please
So to answer you question @daz49 I would wait if you can split it down low

5 Likes

@bob31 please post
And @Countryboyjvd1971 I was host about to ask why you do that and you explained before I could send my question. If thereā€™s more depth info on this I would love to read up on it and awesome job by the way

1 Like

Yeah I realise the split when we split them on purpose ,we split them lower but my goldy has a split at the top of her stem, that I have tapped up, tied and wrapped around with string and a cable tie at the top, so with that known can I still split the stem lower down

Smoking it is my favorite part

6 Likes

Donā€™t forget to make a closer pictureā€¦ I really want to see the amberā€¦ If you can.

1 Like

Hahahaha I stand corrected @Hogmaster thatā€™s my favorite part as well lol

2 Likes

Mine to, but the capsules ainā€™t bad and Iā€™ve been told the edibles are quite good, Iā€™d say a get together and a combination of all of them, sound good ?

1 Like

Thereā€™s a guide in the guide section of this forum
@Onlythebest79 if you interested thatā€™s the link Iā€™m trying to get @bob31 to post hahaha but Iā€™m sure you can find it yourself if you take a look

1 Like