CB Super silver Haze grow

Thanks my friend for the tips, it’s really, really appreciated :+1::heart::grinning:, I will made a plan to build one , that is for now, because I am very poor (under 10,000$/ year ), and because since the law project for legalizing recreational consumption in Canada, have the effects of inflation big time on all growing equipment , espacelly in the field of tent… a tent that cost 130$ this winter, the prices have sky rocket to double even triple in some case…

So, DIY is gone a be with 2mil thick black and white plastic material… if my appartment home ownership accept my plan and sign the dam paper… My project will be building a tent with a kind of airlock entry extension in a L configuration, like 2×4×6 + 2×2×6 airlock… I will use my existing closet to made my 2×4… However, since I don’t own the place, I have to think of a non-permanent solution that will be easy to fix if I go else where one day… And light tight, of course :wink: (I live in a 2 1/2 appartement that is roughly 380 feet square )

And you absolutely have to present one of your plant for the BOM contest, John, I have made an entry with mine and their only 3 entrance so far (when I am typing this message and I am sure that you have a strong contender)…

A big thanks again for all the love and references and compliments you make about me in others topics, it’s some time too much but really appreciated my dearly friend :grinning: :+1: :innocent:. …

I sincerely love you brother :innocent::+1:

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

Nice @Niala I hope it works out for you brother and yeah the free market works like that
I notice even on Amazon the more of one light or other they sell prices change usually up lol
I may enter one of my ssh buds since they are from Iglm the gg is not so can’t enter them
Will still be a few more weeks before it’s ready to harvest :+1:
Thanks @North_East_Newbie and @MattyBear

2 Likes

The rules have change for the BOM contest, you can made an entry with 1 whole plant, not just 1 bud picture, @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

That looks amazing… Uhhh

1 Like

Nice my ssh has three main colas @Niala it’s so pretty lol I haven’t taken a total plant pic in real light yet I’m waiting till she’s finished before I show anyone the whole plant :+1::grin::grin::grin::grin:
Thanks @M4ur
:v::cowboy_hat_face:John

3 Likes

How much week you are estimating until harvest or been ready for THE picture, lol :wink: :innocent:

1 Like

I’m hope another two maybe three at most @Niala
Maybe ready for pic before then tho lol
Buds are getting heavy now too
Main colas are 10-12 inches long and min 2 inches wide also nice and dense too :+1:

This picture is from last week but give you an idea of what I’m working with lol @Niala
Al
The earlier pictures where gg not ssh
Spent weekend tieing everything up cause they all want to fall over :+1::v:
@Uhawl my indoor ssh and gg

12 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 out of likes. :heart:

Cant wait to see the whole plant!

1 Like

Coming soon brother and yeah that’s a problem for me most of the time as well lol likes that is @Rugar89 lol

Wow :smiley: Woohoo !!!:wink::grinning: I just feel the urge for a good licking :tongue::tongue:lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :laughing:

Seriouly, Man, it’s huge and dense and beautiful , cannot wait to see her in 2 or 3 weeks… she’s gone a crumble by her own weight since then …

Great job John, @Countryboyjvd1971

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks Al I have my 1000 watt light of to reduce light as we discussed last grow for the last few weeks and she has packed more wieght on since I did that thanks for the tip my dear friend @Niala

2 Likes

Good to ear and you’re welcome, John, you know, it’s only mimicking the natural processus of the plant needs , that is less light and less intensity of it and, ideally, a more orange and reddish spectrum, will trigger an hormonal signal that will said to the plant : "Hey " better hurrey and give a last push before it’s to late for pollination, so, more and more “sticky” delicious and precious resin will be produce. … :wink: :+1::ok_hand: @Countryboyjvd1971

But, you know what ! ? I am still a rooky in cannabis growing and you’re an example to me, an example to follow, my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand: :v: And please, take it, you emply deserve the compliment :wink::grinning:

5 Likes

Lol I thank you Al much appreciated and nice to hear my friend :+1: @Niala

1 Like

So bonus
Last night I was pulling some small new growth off the bottoms of my plants and in my gg plus one tent
I was cleaning up my triplelet ssh plant and found this in one of the small popcorn buds low on the plant

I guess I got the buy 5 get 5 plus 1 special offer from Iglm hahahahahaha
@bob31 @kabongster @Rugar89 @darren @North_East_Newbie @WillyJ @Willd
@Onlythebest79

17 Likes

Throw her in the water and let’s get her going. Oops my bad your wifey might think it’s a problem to add one more girl to your all girl tribe. But I say get in trouble what the hell is one more girl in the has. They should say happy husband more shit get done around the house. Lol

2 Likes

He just culled Kaitlyn so I’m betting she’s another swimmer @Countryboyjvd1971 lol

meaning she’s germinating in the glass of water!

2 Likes

@Niala please tell me more about reducing light at the end of flower. I haven’t read about this technique. I am at 7 weeks 12 12 light on Monday. Probably 3 weeks from harvest, is now the time to reduce light? By how much?

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 how many weeks at 12 12 is the ssh? Needless to say they are gorgeous :slight_smile:

@AMUSED2DEATH thanks sir they are on thier 7th week of 12/12 brother
And two are Gorilla glue the other is ssh pictures are marked I believe which is which
I have a scrog tentvthats all ssh but have taken pics of them since they are a week or two behind this tent and don’t look as nice hahahah
I’ll get them posted as well once they fill out nicely :+1:
I’m entering the home stretch
The ssh I have in the pictures has three tops all 10-12 inches long and 1-1/2 inches in diameter plus secondary buds I’ll take a full plant shot in a week or so and post it :+1:

2 Likes

Lmfao @bob31 @Onlythebest79 I put her in my small seed bank for a future grow I hope I find a few more along the way it was a nice treat hahahha

3 Likes