CB Super silver Haze grow

Yeah nice :+1:
Try to open canopy and get light on two small tops :grin: I lst the tops to get more light in there ? @OldStealth

Hereā€™s a few pics from ssh scrog tent
@kabongster @bob31 @DieHigh55 @BIGE

16 Likes

Hereā€™s one of the indoor Gorilla :gorilla: glue girls she only has one main cola I broke second off by accident about two weeks after topping her

@Hogmaster @ktreez420 @OldStealth @Willd @WillyJ
Sheā€™s about 5 1/2 foot tall

This is the ssh in same tent as gg
I donā€™t know why the pics rotated like that it been happening in a few that I post ?

16 Likes

OMG @Countryboyjvd1971ā€¦ They look like fireflies, very beautiful broā€¦ Good job!

2 Likes

Looks like a great problem to have. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

your grow is looking great CB! you are going to have a bale of buds !

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping @BIGE I just finished up what I grew last grow sad times lol so Iā€™m looking forward to a nice harvest that will last till I harvest again lol
Thanks for the kind words @M4ur

2 Likes

Nice bro very nice

2 Likes

Thanks bro should be a nice harvest for sure

Without a doubt

1 Like

Wow! The first pictures look like fire works exploding. I canā€™t even imagine a plant as tall as I am! Great job @Countryboyjvd1971.

2 Likes

Thanks @AnneBonny yeah they can get tall
Still have weeks to go but getting closer every day

Brother, I see some stiff BOM competition coming along here.

3 Likes

Looking goodā€¦it is a sad day running out of mmj :cry:, it does look like you have a solution, plants everywhere, indoors and outdoors, itā€™s a good time for your greenhouse grow.
No one will blame you if you sample, save some for the cure :wink:

1 Like

Lol @kabongster it is that :cry::disappointed_relieved:
I have plenty of access to MJ just not free MJ hahahaha
My pipe will never be empty tho my friend and Iā€™m planning on never allowing this to happen again as you see
I think youā€™ll be out doing me @Willd
How long is your screen on your grow it looked police 50feet of screen lol

2 Likes

Yes, @Willd and his scrog screens will out grow quite a few of usā€¦heā€™ll be hiring high school kids to help with the harvestā€¦like when I was a kid here in Connecticut and there were fields full of tobacco and temporary workers picking it.

3 Likes

Those are 5x60. Hoping to fill out a 5 X 5 over each one. With any luck. I have a couple of co workers from TX and NJ coming to help @kabongster! I donā€™t know what the going barter rate for labor is but I expect to see some friends and family come late Sept-Oct including some of you fine folks. I canā€™t plan anything yet as we donā€™t know how much a harvest window weā€™ll have. Without SCROG, the trichs ripen at different times over a 3-4 week period. I think with all that light exposure and virtually no popcorn SCROG offers, they may ripen more uniformly and all at once.

6 Likes

iā€™m going to hit you up with some fox farm nute info for my clonesā€¦they are in FFOF and iā€™ve been growing in promix

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971ā€¦ Holy crap Country, you got a freakin botanical gardens going on! Woohoo!

2 Likes

Looking incredible!! Exactly the reason I ask you so much lol great job @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

I got you brother what you need to know ? @BIGE
Iā€™m going to jumpingbof here for a few minutes since i have to actually do stuff at work lol just need to complete morning rounds lol so I be back in a little bit brother
Thanks @Zombo looking towards a nice harvest in the next month or two for sure
lol @WillyJ we are all here to help each other as far as Iā€™m concerned sir and I will help when asked lol
Thanks for the kind words guys

4 Likes