CB Super silver Haze grow

if you get a tent, divide the width in half while making the length slightly longer , a rectangle.

for my 4’ x 4’ tent, I plan on 23" x 36" size.
the screen in my photo is 22" square.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 has been a great help in my decisions on how to set up my rooms and the advice from everyone else is great…this site is huge! Luv it!

2 Likes

I’m dropping a pretty penny building and setting up these rooms a tent set up will probably have to wait wifey probably won’t go for it lol at least for now…I was thinking of taking up a little space in the rooms I’m building

1 Like

That’s some good advice @kabongster is handing out today lol
Thanks for the help kabongster
Yeah I screened wall to wall I might get in there and take a row out both directions in my 4x4 tent
I just screwed up and broke a top off one of my gg plants :frowning: Setting up screen in that tent I dropped in on the plant and it broke it right off Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Oh well both tents are now under screens hoping for a nice harvest when that time comes lol

1 Like

Yes he is I’m thankful for all you good peoples advice…sorry about your mishap hopefully it doesn’t affect her much

1 Like

Stuff happens lol no worries she’ll be fine just going to be loop sided
Ok just realized I broke a second shoot also grrrr lol

That’s the one I broke when I dropped screen
@WillyJ
And @kabongster is awesome dude

4 Likes

Ah now she won’t be lop sided lol… looks good though

1 Like

Thank you, CB…this is an awesome community, there are lots of folks involved helping gardens grow world wide.
You are ready willing and able to help guide, yourself!:wink:

3 Likes

I think this is an awesome place as well guys if you would have told me 30’years ago we’d be here I would have told you your out of your mind lol
We come a long way and it great that we can help and discuss this topic freely with like minded peeps :v::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

One is still drying and the other almost filled an Ikea pickle jar, 1liter I guess? Good, but could be better. Had that issue with the leaves turning brown which may have messed things up a bit. Told wifey I MUST order CalMag supplements, luckily I ducked before the frying pan hit me.

3 Likes

Very cool setup! Don’t think I have the space in my cabinet though for a scrogg setup…50cm x 50cm x 2000cm, or do I? Sorry for the metrics, too lazy to change them🤔

1 Like

You can build one to fit for sure bro just give yourself a little room on edges for maintenance and you’d probably only want to do one plant at a time but maybe something that’s moves like @kabongster made for his tent just custom sized for your space

1 Like

Interesting…and you get so more yield than just by topping or filming or lst?

1 Like

They say about 20% higher yeild if done correctly
Brother it’s doesn’t seem to hard just tuck stem in and out of screen till you fill in up and then flower
I’m don’t think autos would be good to scrog since you’ll need to keep them in veg till you fill screen up 80% or more before you switch to 12/12
In the guide section there’s a guide call 5easy steps to scrog or something like that runs it all down for you
I’ll be posting also as I go along to help with visuals
I’m exiting try it looks super promising @Sconi posted a bunch of nice pics on a scrog grow
If you have seen it look up his thread @DieHigh55

2 Likes

Sorry for the slow response…I have been out on an appointment…

My screen size is close to your 50cm size requirement…it’s just under 22", 50.8cm, about 2" too big.
It would allow a small scrog with careful training. If you are willing to top and increase yield, go further and set up a screen.
The screen helps you bend and train the branches, exposing more buds to direct light and evening out the canopy so all the buds benefit equally from that light.
It is more work. It requires more attention. Maintenance is different because scrogging limits moving the plant around.

7 Likes

That’s a great explanation brother you sold me on it lol @kabongster
@DieHigh55 you still need to top them anyway

2 Likes

Yeap, great link and explanation @kabongster
Hey ! I John, just want to say hello and say that I am pretty much OK :+1::ok_hand::wink::flushed::dizzy_face::wink::grinning:

3 Likes

OMG @Niala is back :laughing:

3 Likes

Hey Al how’s everything brother I was worried about you and was looking for you in @bob31 morning garden lol
Glad your back around my friend
A few more days and I was going to storm the northern border to look for you hahahaha

3 Likes

Ô :smile::relieved:, thanks @M4ur, it’s appreciate :smile:, I am gone a tag you on my grow journal, that way, you gone a know what happens :wink:

1 Like