CB Super silver Haze grow

Let them hit the screen then fold and tie brother

Cool thanks always a pleasure to hear from you bro
Talk soon time to smoke and crash :+1:

2 Likes

thanks for the photo update!:+1:

1 Like

That looks really cool, bro! Do you have to have a minimum amount of space for scrogging, and can you do it with just one plant? Curious. BTW, @Countryboyjvd1971, your goddaughters are DEE-lish!

Nice I’m glad your enjoying my god children lol
Hope nobody reads into that too much hahaha
No you scrog to help with limited space issues and to increase yeild and yes you can do one plant @kabongster has a nice little set up for one plant he made with pvc pipe
I was going to do the same but remembered I had the roll of fencing and decided to save some time
How much did you wind up with after drying? @DieHigh55

2 Likes

my pvc screen

adopted from @Ntense

9 Likes

Perfect thanks for the post @kabongster
@DieHigh55 there you go a great visual if you want to build one for yourself

2 Likes

I still prefer my lazy approach plop a screen on top and make the ladies hold it

cheap minimal thought required and same result though needs to be added at start of flower not too much earlier or plants may not be rigid enough to support?

4 Likes

Nice @Donaldj so you don’t bother tying it to tent ?
I just wire tied each corner to tentbpoles
Took me 5 min to install and I can adjust it if needed
Your grow looks great how many plants under that screen ?

1 Like

2 plants I supported it for first couple days just so it wouldn’t settle unlevel you will notice the ladies start to lift it then no longer a need for support since all the bends develop knuckles the added stress makes your stems thicken. Really I guess it depends on how you want to scrog since some veg into the screen and I force screen into plant rather than plant into screen which to me is easier since I can easily thin trim lower sections without screen in way prior to flip then add screen

2 Likes

Interesting I might try that out

Has all the bonuses of letting ladies bush out being able to trim without screen in way and super cropping thicker stems promote nutrient transfer any spindly limbs are removed and easily accessed since these were mothers they had way too many tops which forced heavy root growth to support them I removed 40% of tops prior to adding screen leaving healthiest to benefit from root structure which had been supplying way more plant

2 Likes

I’ll be happy if I can get mine to look even close to that bro
I have 4 ssh under the net now I might lower it a bit my tallest plants are 23/24 inches tall and others are a few inches behind them

1 Like

Maybe I’ll make one of those set ups and try a scrog under one of my lights…can i start a scrog when I move everyone into flower room?

This is my first scrog grow myself brother but from what I was told and what I’ve read they say to set net up about 25 inches off floor and let plant grow into it
The one posted by @kabongster I believe would be portable enough to move from your veg room to flower room but you should have screen set during veg stage maybe try something like his
I veg and flower in the same tent so I don’t need to worry about moving them @WillyJ

1 Like

I’m going to read up on it a little more…my mind is always racing don’t sleep much hense my need for medicine lol…I’ve had my medical card for about a year and a half but the dispensaries are expensive and get stuff from friends almost or just as good for a fraction of the cost…but I do treat myself once and awhile and go pick up some c02 oil for my rig lol…that’s why I’m investing in my grow rooms that and the fact that I enjoyed growing outside last year…not to mention the great smoke! Very gratifying to light up and enjoy what you’ve created yourself…oh back to the srog…your rite on @kabongster set up looking easy to move…I was just thinking on building that same set up only for 2 plants and attaching castor wheels to bottom to make easier to move?

1 Like

my set up is awkward (by weight) but it is movable, it got put on milk crates to lift it closer to the light & it can be spun around for maintenance on the back of the plant.

the screen is too small for a full scrog but it would support other forms of training, sometimes the buds are too heavy on plants and fall over.
I am going to build a larger screened version…the first is model 1.0

4 Likes

You think I’d be able to build one big enough for a full scrog and still fit it thru 36in doors? if need be I’ll only make it big enough for 1 plant…I’m building 2 rooms in basement veg and flower so it won’t be able to stay in 1 room…maybe I’ll just buy a tent set up and put it in a corner of my work space…I know I’m getting way ahead of myself but my mind doesn’t stop lol. Thank you

with a 36 inch limit, I would build it smaller, for one plant…it would be easier to maneuver than a 36" square and not limiting in size for a two plant scrog.

1 Like

So what dimensions do you think will be good for 1 plant and still get it thru the doors? I would be happy to try it on 1 and compare the differences…I’m going to run 2 1000w mh in veg and 4 1000w hps in flower