CB Gorilla glue out door grow

What is some good ways of coming up with a inside light system that is as
cheap as possible

1 Like

@Camesbury building your own led panel
There’s a thread her on it
Other than that just doing some research on equipment and finding the best prices
You can buy used equipment as well on eBay If you wanted to try that just remember bulbs have a life expectancy so I would say if buying a hid or my setup plan I buying new bulbs

2 Likes

Hey @Countryboyjvd1971, Hope all is well with you and you’re family. Sending good thoughts and prayers to you
:v::seedling::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@70sChick
Thanks for the kind words Much appreciated
My friend

2 Likes

Any pictures of the finished product?

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420 ill look to see if i have any but i lost most if the grow to bud rot what i was able to save was very airy had to harvest about a month to six weeks early
2017 was not a good outdoors for me
I also suffered issues on my indoor grow my mother died back in November and was diagnosed in October so end of year was ruff bro
I do have a new grow im working ill tag you into

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Im growing gorilla glue right now and was wondering what the final product might look like

1 Like

We grew a bag seed that was said to be guerilla glue; this was before we found this site and knew nothing about growing. She grew under a T5 until she was nearly done flowering (not really, but we had lack of knowledge) and was fed nothing but rain water. She was in soil so at least had some nutes but the water was never pH’d (didn’t know) Despite all this she gave us about 80 grams :sunglasses: Didn’t know about curing either but it was decent smoke.

I like to call her my pre-grow :sweat_smile: The next one was my first 'educated grow (harvested last month) and now I’ve got sour diesel clones just flipped to flower yesterday.

9 Likes

Looks tasty. Thanks for sharing a pic. Hope mine come out looking that good @GreenThunder

1 Like

Very nice, I hope mine do too! :+1: :smile:

2 Likes

@Iowacountryboy heres my thread frim last summer it ends sadly lol

1 Like

It does end sadly. Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for you @Countryboyjvd1971 so do you set up the scrog right before flowering or in the veg stage. I kno it’s going to take a lot to keep these girls down beings there in 10 gallon fabric pots.

2 Likes

You definitely set yo in veg yiu want them to grow up to screen i dont weave them in and out i just tuck end back under when its long enough to do so you dont get huge buds but you’ll have alot if them all flower sites at screen level will get same amount of light @Iowacountryboy

3 Likes

Well I’m a about two months into my indoor grow of WHITE WIDOW AUTO FLOWER, and OG KUSH bag seed…First indoor grow for me lost several seedlings but now seem to have it under control

1 Like

Good deal @Camesbury
It happens

1 Like

Yeah it does I let the temp in my room get cold. We had several weeks of 15º f and it killed many of my plants

1 Like

That will certainly donit they can handle temps inbthe 30s fir a few day but not much colder

Hello boys and girls: I’ve had success with strains from ILGM EXCEPT Northern Lights auto. I started 4 Northern AF (2 sprouted Jan 3rd, weak and didn’t grow, other 2 sprouted 1/25/18 doing ok) also started 2 blueberry 1 wk ago. All growing under a Platinum Pro 450–veg light. BB 1 wk old and NL 3 wks old. Do you think it’s safe to move outside with the average temps in my area below? I’m thinking Spring Equinox…12hr. light and improving. PS: running lights 24 hrs /day. did it with white Widow AF last Fall…White Paralyzer!!!
Feb Mar Apr May Jun
Average high in °F: 62 65 72 79 86 91
Average low in °F: 43 46 52 59 67 73
Thanks any and all!

Haven’t tried OG Kush. I’ll be following that one. As you’ve already read; white widow is the pooh pooh!! I started some outside last September (9/11) and moved them in with cold weather after 4 wks under platinum pro LED. Looked like something out of high times.

1 Like

@ULLCajun tag me into your thread please let me see whats up