CB Gorilla glue out door grow

A little early @Niala but beytervthen loosing the harvest👍

3 Likes

You da man! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Good thing he missed you @Countryboyjvd1971. I think that’s a yellow jacket. My husband got whacked twice this week because he’s doing hedges and disturbed them with the trimmer. They sting multiple times. Never fails the poor guy.

2 Likes

Grab some ground mustard from the spice cabinet next time that happens @AnneBonny . Then dampen wash cloth or paper towel, shake on mustard and apply to sting area. It really helps :+1:

4 Likes

@SmoknGranny He just swore some (ok - a lot) and carried on. Then dealt with it when he got home. There isn’t too much that keeps him down. I would have been a big whimpy baby!

2 Likes

Sadly I swell up from those little meanies​:rage: An ER Physician confirmed the ground mustard poultice after it saved my neighbor :+1:

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear CB.
At least you have some you younger buds to harvest. I feel the your pain.

3 Likes

Im sorry to hear. Its heart breaking cutting mold out. We lost alot of superskunk and i had a grape skunk#1 garden that all main colas molded over night it was crazy.

1 Like

@Familyman420 yeah it nuts how fast that stuff takes over and l blame the unually humid fall mostly for the rot I dealt with ? Oh well there’s always next year lol

1 Like

Yeah we are already planning next year OD. SuperAutos are top of the radar. Thinking of starting them soon making seeds fem. And running a staggered plant/harvest and be dome before riak of mold is high.

Mold and pest resistant!

How do I know which seed is which

1 Like

@Camesbury what are you asking me buddy ??
I’m not sure you can tell the difference of your seeds?
Did you mix them up once you put them in water ?

1 Like

I figured it out lmao!!! Had a high moment…I got twenty seeds of white
widow

2 Likes

I’ve tried getting through this thread about 4 different times and was finally able to do it lol.

Sorry to hear about all that you lost, the rest looks great!

1 Like

It is what It is @dbrn32
I’ll survive
I was a bit upset about the scrog loss but that’s how it goes brother
I’m just glad I grow indoors and outdoors
I have been paying much since I’m dealing with personal family emergency
But I will get back o track with my threads soon
Here a picture of my gold leaf I have going pic is probably two weeks old now

12 Likes

Looks great! And best wishes that the family thing works out for best case scenario.

Thanks again buddy @dbrn32
Unfortunately the best case would be quick and painless
Which we actually would perfer :confused:

Not liking that comment due to content. I wasn’t sure it was a health issue, we’ll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy I didn’t exactly like typing it either
Sucks but that’s how life goes somedays right
Anyway appreciate the thoughts and prayers :+1:
@dbrn32

5 Likes