CB Gorilla glue out door grow

HahHhaa exactly @AnneBonny the little straight sheers will not be enough for her lol

5 Likes

@Niala here are the pics I promised first three are the ssh scrog :wink::blush:

@DieHigh55 most recent

14 Likes

The next few are of my Gorilla glue plant woohoo

@Niala @BIGE @bob31 @Buds007 @daz49 @kabongster @Hogmaster @Screwauger @Willd

22 Likes

Woohoo ! party @Countryboyjvd1971

Pictures update :grinning: :innocent: :v:

Outta likes for about 1 hour… :triumph:

Woow :eyes::heart_eyes:, GG is a monster and that SSH ScrOG… :eyes::eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::+1::ok_hand: she is absolutely Marvelous… That’s worthing to be on Robert blog brother :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :innocent:

4 Likes

Top Notch grow @Countryboyjvd1971
Looking forward to the progress and process! Best of luck Brother.

GrowingMarijuana

3 Likes

Hahaha not sure about that my friend @Niala but thanks for the kind words means a lot coming from you brother

1 Like

Thanks @Screwauger can’t wait to see the buds really fill out another week or so should make a huge difference as well

3 Likes

thumb

1 Like

christmas tree style ,i like it!!

3 Likes

I might bring it in and decorate it lol @BIGE might even have a present for you underneath lol

2 Likes

i’ve been awfully good this year…so far.lol

2 Likes

I know @BIGE I’ve check the list your not on the bad list yet but there’s still a few months of the year so be a good boy now lol we will be watching

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Jeez dude, that scrog is mental, & the GGs are just stunning! :+1:t3::grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @Buds007 been a fun grow and I’m happy how they turned out
And to think these two plants where my back up plants
My first two hermied early on I put them out to early and temp swings stressed them I think anyway all well in the end my friend thanks for your kind words it makes it all worth it when you hear nice things imo
Did you get the materials you where looking for ?

2 Likes

IMG_20170922_083022

download

4 Likes

needpics (for your library @Niala)

7 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: :wink: Thanks @Screwauger

“Ain’t nothing illegal til you get caught.” - Tickle

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Awesome pix! I can almost smell it from here… :seedling::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 almost dude, just need to pick up the substrate & wait for the beans to turn up, the rest of the indoor stuff can wait till I get back.

1 Like