CB Gorilla glue out door grow

The scrog it progressing nicely
I installed a second net just in case its needed I can lower when it time I’ll post pics later when I can theses pictures are about a week old
@Familyman420 here’s the stem of the clone

17 Likes

Here a few of my big Gorilla :gorilla: Glue she’s going to be super in a few more weeks agian these pics are about a week old been meaning to update this thread for at least that long lol
Happy growing to all that stop in and check my tread out woohoo :raised_hands:
:v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

17 Likes

very nice john!! you can really tell about the care you put into your grows!!
when your stalks look like that,it is like your hunting a large buck…
looking on in awe,as their rack grows white and battle hardened…lol
that will be some good quarry when the time gets right…lol
she is ready for fall already! @Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

Awesome @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words my friend @BIGE
I actually ignored theses girls a little bit earlier on in the grow and I think that made them a bit stronger hahaha
I’m happy with the why thinks are going outdoors
Only worry right now is high humidity but that shouldn’t be a issue in another week or two here in ny fall is just around the corner
For now I just keep a fan running in green house to keep air moving overnight when humidity is at its highest :+1:
Thanks @WillyJ appreciate it brother

1 Like

yea,did you not loose some?

1 Like

Glad its not effecting you being in the greenhouse out of the rain is definitely a good thing …real nice job @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Very nice grow in progress John!! Impressive for sure. @Countryboyjvd1971
You got this “in the bag.”

1 Like

@BIGE I found a small bud on my runt I’m have posted pics of her
You can see a little bit of her in the gg plant pic lower right
But it cool I pulled the bud off and tossed it into the woods lol
She started flowering real early and buds are very airy any way I’m just letting her do her thing lol
But the big girl and scrog nothing as far as bud rot goes buds

4 Likes

@WillyJ yeah the green house definitely has paid for itself with this one run :+1:
And not being out in the rain has been a definite benefit I’ve been able to keep the pests at bay this year so win win brother
@Screwauger thanks bro super happy with this outdoor season even after a few set backs early on with two hermi plants :+1:

4 Likes

That scrog is amazing dude, well done! :+1:t3: :grin:

1 Like

Hey @Buds007 welcome to see Iglm thanks for the kind words brother
If you have or start your own thread tag me in and if I can assist you just tag me brother I’m around most days earlier in the day :+1:

No probs @Countryboyjvd1971 I will, I’m just starting out so any extra help will be greatly welcomed. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Nice @Buds007 we will get you to your first harvest brother
Myself and the others are always willing to help a fellow grower out
Just remember there’s no stupid question brother it can be a bit confusing in the beginning with all the info being thrown at you
Nobody here that’s a regular will trash you for not knowing we all have a common goal
To grow quality medicine at home :+1:
What Iglm strain are you going to start with or will you be starting with bag seed ?

5 Likes

Awesome plants! :v:

1 Like

Thanks @70sChick pics are about a week old hoping to get new ones later today lol

1 Like

big-53648074e1

@Countryboyjvd1971 We want pics! We want pics! We want pics! Lol :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink:

giphy (3)

10 Likes

that one guy has been waiting awhile!

3 Likes

Hahaha yeah I have some dedicated fans @BIGE hahaha
@Niala I’ll be feeding the outdoors plants today so I’ll try to get updated pic today Al lol :joy:

3 Likes

Awesome @Countryboyjvd1971. You’re gonna need a chainsaw for that stalk. Woo Hoo!

5 Likes