CB Gorilla glue out door grow

@Oldstoner Thanks my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand:, I too cherish my online friendship too much , that’s why I took the time to say what I say’s :wink::grinning::v:

2 Likes

Holy Awesomeness Batman!:v::seedling:

Lmao ty @70sChick I cannot beaut to take her down lol

1 Like

Countryboyjvd1971 I am smoking my grow now and I can say this it’s HIGH QUALITY SMOKE!!!

3 Likes

@Camesbury WooHoo :raised_hands:
Sound great brother glad your enjoying the smoke :+1:

Those are some nice looking plants @Countryboyjvd1971. Looks like those Nectar for the Gods foods are working well. If you get time in the next couple of days could you post a couple of those photos of your girls to my thread I started back after several of us got the free samples http://ilgmforum.com/t/lets-talk-nectar-for-the-gods-sample-packs/13889/46. It might be good reference for the rest of us as we start using those nutes

2 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

@FreakyDeekie I’ll definitely post a few pics ca of the gold leaf I’m growing using the nectar for the gods
I have a thread firmy gold leaf scrog bit I have total of 4 gold leaf :leaves:I’m using nectar line on I’ll tag you into it
These plant here I’ve been using the fox farms have a lot on hand need to finish it up lol and I started them on it so
Happy growing :v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971, would be great when you get time. That way maybe we will have a decent data base of examples of grows with this nutrient. Still not sure if hubby will let me do another grow but I plan on using the Nectar if I do get another opportunity to grow. I am probably at 2-3 weeks left with my last 3 plants. I am hoping if I take a break from growing between then and Christmas I am thinking he might let me do another. I hope

3 Likes

I hope so as well @FreakyDeekie
Hopefully you’ll get enough to hold you over for a bit off the three you have left
I’ll definitely post them I’ll get some new ones this week for you lol

Ok guys and girls a quick update for the out door grow

Here the thread @Johnzy81 the scrog plant was a ssh monster cropped clone

22 Likes

Those are some seriously nice looking plants brother…getting nice and frosty @Countryboyjvd1971… Great work

3 Likes

Yeah I’m loving it and the green house is perfect hieght and lower I’d be in trouble lol of she’d be outside lol
I’m excited hoping another 2-3 weeks does it :thinking: time will tell
Thanks for the kind words my friend @Zombo

5 Likes

Nice harvest coming in the near future… Gonna give you Woooohooo @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Those look fantabulous! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v: The :bomb: (bomb)

3 Likes

Outstanding @Countryboyjvd1971 you really got things right on! Just beautiful man

2 Likes

Well sadly I have to report the ssh scrog has been taken down lost over half the plant to bud rot
All the biggest buds rotted over the last few day instead of cutting of branches and loosing it all
I decided to cull her
I managed to save a lot of the small immature buds and what not I washed it and I’m now drying it
Will all be used to make rosin bids I saved will be pathetic at best when dried
My Gorilla Glue has a few spots of rot I removed those branches and will try to finish her she’s close and humidity has finally broke so I hope I can get another week or two on her
Left all three fans directed at her in hope keeping enough airflow on her will prevent any more losses
It’s been my worst year ever outdoor so far I have lost all but the gg will see if o can at least save the summer grow with one good plant
So summer total for me 3 Gorilla glues lost to hermi
Action take culled 3
And 1 ssh lost to bud rot 2017 has not been kind outdoors folks
:frowning::-1:
All good I guess it’s part of the game we all play
@Willd @WillyJ @70sChick @FreakyDeekie @BIGE @bob31 @DieHigh55 @Hogmaster @kabongster @Nug-bug

7 Likes

So sorry you had these issues. I can’t grow outside where I live, 1 nosy neighbor that is always looking over the fence in the backyard and people flying drones around. I figured that indoor grows were easy peasy, kind of anyway, at least as far as bugs etc, but have since found out different. Now I am paranoid about rot, and mildew, etc, etc, having barely survived the spider mites ( some didn’t make it ), and now worrying about what is left making it to the end. So far I haven’t gotten stellar product, due to having to be taken early, I have hope for the last 2 plants and they must be in their final stretch as the fan leaves are a mess! Hope you have better luck next year @Countryboyjvd1971 , I know it’s not for lack of skill that you have had issues, more like just plain bad luck!!

5 Likes

It’s all good @FreakyDeekie I appreciate the kind words tho
I’m not stressing it to much because I have my indoor grow going year round
I have 3 gold leaf in flower 1 more in a sceog tent a wwa I’m about to harvest in a few days and a blue beeey photo in my small tent :+1:
It comes with the territory
I’ll try again in the spring this year just wasn’t my year
And in truth a lot of us have had issue outdoors this season that’s the way it goes sometimes
I’m lucky tho I have 2-1/2 acres that’s private except for the sheriff helicopters lol
I’m not in a legal state so I need to keep outdoors grows small and in my green houses :+1:
Happy growing @FreakyDeekie :v:

10 Likes

Oh in a happy note my Durban poison and bba beans showed up today

8 Likes