Caveman cave garden

It may stink up a bit. I am outside in a green house and the blueberry especially but I have alot of fresh air cuz I did not build the green house to be air tight so I would imagine that in a tent with warmth they may skunk up the place

Having company over could be challenging depending on how discreet you are about medicating so maybe a cracked window and a box fan may help

1 Like

Looks great @Openmind!
Good to know about the smell. It’s my first time as well. Plan to use the rapid rooter plugs when I’m at that point. Will also be using that Happy Frog.
Plan to learn along with you. :seedling:

2 Likes

Ah ha! Got it. Thanks. (Concerning pic upload)

When it comes to ventilation in this room there is none. One door…no windows. This is a pic of the layout before I bought this house. Maybe I can find an in room filter that can tone it down. I’ll wait and see how smelly it is.

Well, I took your advice and got the FFHF. So I’ve started germing my first NorthernLights. I cut a Gatorade bottle in half since I couldn’t find a Solo cup and I think might like that even better since it’s clear. I’m going to start a grow journal thread now.

3 Likes

I grow in Happy Frog and so far so good.

Ventilation isn’t just to remove the smell and unless you and everything in your house smelling like pot is ok with you, then no worries, lol

It also helps provide air circulation. A couple of fans inside the tent are important too @Openmind

And yes on all the materials some of it is very useful and others, not so much. They are guides. One thing I have learned is that there are multiple ways to get things done except when it comes to ph.

2 Likes

My buddy punched a hole in his ceiling to vent out his space with a cheap exhaust fan and ducting he is not running a filter
If you are near the fresh air vents toward the peak of the house with a ladder you can smell its strong but the smell is not detectable if your walking by or detectable from the other nieghbors houses
His attice reeks though

The nested Solo cup idea is pure genius!