Cannabutter in smaller quantities

Save one for me :grimacing:

1 Like

@SmoknGranny

Any specific rules in softening the weed butter?

Hey! Sorry for hijacking this thread but I only have this left(1g of trimmed stuff) can I make a tea or something else whit this?

@AnneBonny @SmoknGranny

2 Likes

I found what was in the frig soft enough to use. Just use it as equivalent substitute for other oils or butter.

I havenā€™t made tea so canā€™t say sorry. Maybe post this question on your latest topic :hugs:

1 Like

What is it? Iā€™m everywhere and I lost track :joy:

I think your last one was about hemp seeds :thinking: Iā€™m stoned and youā€™re asking me :rofl:

1 Like

Yesā€¦ For using them to make nutesā€¦ Believe me Iā€™m high enough to make a tea whit that trimming but I want to be potent alsoā€¦
The problem is that I donā€™t know if I need to decarboxilalala(unknown word for me lol :joy:) before or they get decarboxilalalala when I boil them?
LOLā€¦ Itā€™s very hard for me to write everything because my native language is not English so first I need to translate it then to figure out how to write :memo: for people to understand me :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: and that is hard when Iā€™m sober now donā€™t ask me how is when I get high :rofl:

5 Likes

@M4ur Iā€™m cracking up at your description of typing and translating. Anyway if you want tea @garrigan62 posted several recipes here:

Making Marijuana Tea - #16 by garrigan62

Hopefully that link works if not just search the forum for that title and it should come up.

2 Likes

Thx a lot for thatā€¦ So I donā€™t need to decarboxilala beforeā€¦ Nice!
Also i find more trimmed stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: in a paper bag stash it away :joy:

1 Like

And here is the process and the stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
4G of trimmed stuff
1tbs of butter
300ml(1 and 1/4 cup) of water.
A tea bag (i remove the content AG fill whit my mix)
2 small croc pansā€¦ :joy:

After a couple off minutes later EDIT:
Because of that little :smoking:
This is the bag filled with the mix(that looks weird :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

After I heat :fire: the water I drop that and give it a spinā€¦
Of course I broke the bag and everything is out
Now she looks like thisā€¦ After 35min?
@AnneBonny @SmoknGranny

And for the last 5 min I put the flavor and give it a hot boil ā€¦ MINT leaves

And the final product after 40 minutes! I hope he is potent enough :smirk: because I only use trimmed sugar leavesā€¦

1 Like

Now Iā€™m wandering what dose will be good for start :joy:.
And the final product have:

2 Likes

Any buzz yet there @M4ur

Nothing serious, only a very light highā€¦ Itā€™s very tasty that Iā€™m be able to sayā€¦ But that may be from the joint I smoked before the tea cupā€¦ I will wait more and I will try it later today.
Or that supposed to be boiling more timeā€¦ :joy:ā€¦ It was not good for smoking so I make a flavored tea!
If you are using buds maybe is a win win situation :wink:

3 Likes

you use the language quite effectively. Might I ask your primary language is?

PS great come back and you know there is only really one way to find out. Just try it. Just donā€™t let it come to a boil.

Do you have the link to the K9 treat recipe?

@dcbyrr Upon further research I donā€™t advise using medical marijuana for making canine edibles. However, hemp based CBD canine edibles are readily available online and are considered safe to use.
Iā€™ve learned a lot since this topic and conversation happened. Iā€™ve also been less active on the forums. Just keep reading as you are and asking questions :grin:

Iā€™m late to this thread, but this may help someoneā€¦

I found a recipe on CannaCook that works well for me. It should work with any amount of butter, just adjust the size of the jar.

Put some hot water in the crock pot and set it on Low. Stuff 2 sticks of butter and your weed into a pint Mason jar. Cover with foil. Put the jar in the crock pot and put the lid on.

Stir once per hour. I let it go 6 hours. Some do more, some do less.

Strain and refrigerate.

BTW, our crock pot is at least 45 years old so the old ones work fine :slight_smile: