Candyland Clone grow

Also will be stuffing two Marshydro 600’s and a viparspectra 900 into my 2x4 tent almost 1000 watts from the wall its going to be fun

2 Likes

Still moving along nicely

2 Likes

Keep that pH consistent and bump your ppm 's up by 25 each feeding to 1200.

@Brian091180 what is your thoughts on the Viparspectra quality for as output and plant growth compared to the Mars Hydro lights ? Could you tell a difference in the two brands over all in performance yet? I still want to purchase another light but I don’t really want to put out more than I have to if I can save a few bucks, but I was considering the Meizhi 450 watt and than I seen the Viparspectra 450 watt with now three dimmer switches for lights on Reds, Whites, and Blues. It’s not a switch light your panel I think, this model has dimmer dials that turn up and down to control intensity instead of just full power on are off, which is the same options on my Advance XTE 200’s they have a turn knob that you can turn 20% to full power or simple off which I learn to like for spectrum as to changing of seasons which I think is a really good feature. I don’t have all the money as of now but my plans is to get another tent at some point which I made enough room for a 48 inch long by 24 inches wide and 60 inches high which I can manage, but the wife said it would have to be bought out of extra fun money no more investments cause when the plants finish they stinks!

1 Like

Brother @Brian091180 what is the size of each hole in your grid? I’m looking at 2 different nets for for my outdoor SCROG project and need some guidance. One has 3.5" grid, the other has 6". My gut is telling my the 3.5" for more kolas but my head is saying 6" so I’m not quite so “ham handed” trying to manipulate them through the holes from above.

1 Like

4 inch square. Is what i use my friend easier keeping stuff under …for my at least

2 Likes

Okay so with just one 900 watt vipar which is 412 true watts i pulled 5oz. Dry from one plant and over 3oz. Dry off the other
My Marshydro 600’s 285 watts each light
So this is the kicker the two MarsHydro lights 3oz. Per plant average thats about a years worth of info behide it
Viparspectra right now with less watts is 4.0oz. A plant average runs cooler then the MarsHydro 600’s i ran two of them but have to take into account i dont have but one grow under the Viparspectra but in veg this light is really better over my MarsHydro ill give it a few more grows before i say which is better
Plus the Viparspectra has IR and UV so i like that

1 Like

Okay so today was a water only day gave her two gallons of 6.8 PH water should take 3 days before ready to feed again

Pictures before trucking every one back under scrog net

3 Likes

Also bought pumps for main nutrients for flower and veg makes life so much easier

4 Likes

Dude now where did you find those pump tops at wow that will definitely save from the small spills which takes away from the ml’s in the end out of each liter, that’s way cool. I need some @Brian091180.

Amazon my friend they fix really good there made for gallon size but for the smaller bottles dont use the straw that come with it and yes i got sick and tired of spilling on my hand lol

1 Like

Okay it’s gallon jug pumps? But I might not being using much liquid fertilizers especially in veg but after my next grow I’ll determine as you know I didn’t used no grow nutrients on this plant I’m bout finished. But with the next two I’ll be using a different soil instead of fox farm ocean forest I’m going with Pro mix Sunshine #4 with Fox farm bag fertilizer 5-8-4 with castings, perlite and a lil crush lime, so I’ll add grow nutrients to one the entire grow and one will get just seaweed extract during veg and after this side by side grow I’ll know the advantages with nutrients and without, but I’ll be using Sensi grow A & B on one plant and the other plant will be 13 Essentials so I can figure out expenses, and for bloom I think I’ll be using the fox farm trio powder as stand alone in bloom now I’m figuring out measurements to how much per gallon, but I still want try Remo nutrients also at some point.

1 Like

Added a nutrient cart

6 Likes

Time to put together end tables for bedroom that match dressier

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Brian091180 did you ever find the grow chart on Advance nutrients site? Great job and I can’t wait to see that thing flower.

Love that stuff @yoshi. I mix it 1:1 with the garden soil I dig out of the holes for my outdoor transplant when I fill them back in.
@Brian091180 That is impressively organized and clean. Hat’s off!
Those skill will be helpful if you ever decide to start a cannabis based business.

1 Like

One down one to go

Lifes hard on the home front lol

4 Likes

Added my viparspectra 300 to the mix my order one more that would put me at about 700 true watts then im done ordering …till bigger tent

1 Like

Im got room for one more

5 Likes