Bubble buckets no or go

@yoshi if your willing to pay for t-n-m and s-h I will c what I can do… Which system r u interested in? :smiling_imp:

:v::sunglasses:

I’ve always grow in hydro but I’ve heard you get a little more flavor in soil. I like hydro for the ease of correcting things that show up fast instead of a week or two before you know you have a problem as in soil. Plus the speed of hydro growth is great, but if you can get the best of both worlds with this system your running I just might have to try it myself. So you try to keep the Ph at 5.5 to 6.1 as in hydro with Coco , I’ve always used hydroton , or do you Ph it like soil I know in soil it’s a little higher ph.:cactus:

Growing in coco coir it’s a soilless medium which your PH should be ran thru out the grow like hydro which is between 5.8-6.2 so your results is almost similar to a full hydro water grow , but the trick to Coco is you must keep it moist but not extremely wet and you have add Cal-mag through out the entire grow cause coco coir has no calcium in the medium , now you still get almost the same results in explosive growth and a better flavor and coco does flush out well also in my experience .

2 Likes

thanks Yoshi :cactus:

1 Like