Bubbelicious 4x4 Scrog started Aug 1

I don’t know how many times I wake up to oblige my oversized prostate at 3 a.m. & they’re waving at me too ! :frowning:

usually I have enough water put up but that’s happened too, plus I’ve made some ‘unique’ & accidental mixes half asleep in the middle of the night! I’ve caught most of them (I hope) with my meters

Since I put in ridiculous air flow to minimize the leaf spot fungus I’m watering all the time now

2 Likes

How are things going with that fungus problem?

They have ointments for that. :mask:

1 Like

Thanks for asking @FloridaSon but I have no good news, my Supercheese is decimated but the mother was as well and she produced several ounces, so im hopeful.

the third generation OG Kush have some very mild symptoms but they’re very healthy.

I have two 2nd gen. ilgm White Widows that have almost no signs of the fungus (I was going to do another Thread about that) and I have some super skunk from somebody I know around here and that’s also doing pretty good

veg has been shut down for a month, just trying to finish up then I’m going to set off some Hospital strength fungicide and start again LOL! … not the first time my friend, I’d like to say hope it’s the last but somehow I know better :frowning:

1 Like

Please tag me with that thread when you do.

1 Like

Under 40 bucks to not have to carry water on crutches over and over again, sounds like a winner winner chicken dinner to me. Looks like your doing a fine job so your labor is paying off

Day 56 - Two weeks in seedling stage makes this the end of week six of vegging. Will go two to four more weeks before switching.

7 Likes

Got 3 WW Fem and 3 Jack Herer started for the next round. Already cracked and in Happy Frog soil in 1 gal pots. Will start a new journal for them after a bit.

2 Likes

Switching them to 12/12. They will finish filling in the few holes during stretch.

6 Likes

Looking good my friend!!

Day 3 of stretching. I cleared out under the canopy. Can’t even tell from above :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Hey @stomper, you’re doing a GREAT job dude! Very nicely done, keep it up! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

2 Likes

16 square feet of buds comin up!

8 Likes

Day 70 - End of one week of stretch. Seeing little white hairs on all the plants :smile: I counted over 100 top bud sites so far.

11 Likes

Hell yeah dude!!! Looks excellent!!

They are forming the colas now. I will switch to the Bloom food with the next watering.

9 Likes

Lookin GREAT Stomper

Awesome stuff there

Day 77 - End of week two of stretch. Fully into flowering stage now.

I let it veg too long to get a really nice even Scrog this time. I have the room to go upward quite a bit tho so it will be a pretty crop.

10 Likes

Looks awesome Stomper I still can’t believe you get under that scrog. That’s what stops me from doing it I hate to low crawl.