Boveda & Boost packs ? do they work

Thanks bro. I appreciate that my friend. btw any word from your state on legalization?

No word yet, other then medical gum has been approved. Got a dr. Appointment for next week to get that ball rolling. Honestly I took another job that lets me and the family relocate to any state I want , I’m thinking that might be my best bet. With the way my state works we’ll be last in the country to be able to grow. But who knows.

I was going to order white rhino on another site but when checking out the strain they said during flower it smelled of cat urine. I quckly removed from cart.

2 Likes

I have they seem to work well

1 Like

@bob31 @steve2 I use this brand. They work good.

1 Like

was afraid to use because of taste/smell issues (many say they steal taste/smell) seemed that Boveda packs did that. after using Boost - happy with the end results

1 Like

I have heard that, but my friend owns a grow supply shop, he he swore he uses them. He gave me a hand full for free to try a while back amd I’ve been buying ever since. If anything on overdried and dried to fast stuff it brought them back from smelling like hay or no smell to something u can smell in the bag in my zipped up pocket…

1 Like

I assume that that was a given that’s how you doing it what good would it do in a drying tent cone on man.

1 Like

curred with and with-out = with-out wins !!!

1 Like